Use Transport Services to Ship a Car to Luxembourg Safely
Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
To ship a car to Luxembourg without worrying about your vehicle being damaged or lost, you must hire a reputable transport company. Other than finding an overseas transporter you can trust, you must choose the right shipping services for your car.
Although all transport services are deemed safe, some of them provide more protection than others. The services you choose vary in price and levels of security.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Transport Services Available for International Deliveries.
- Enclosed Transport.
- Open Air Transport.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Real-Time Tracking Services.
- Custom Solutions.
When it comes to shipping a car overseas, you must fulfill the requirements set by the country for auto imports. You can contact the Embassy of Luxembourg to look into the import laws. They’ll let you know what you need to get approval for the car to enter the nation.
Facts about Container Shipping.
- If you would like to ship your automobile through the most secure form of transport, container shipping provides the most protection. The thick metal walls of the cargo container will keep outside elements from harming the car.
- Container services let the customer ship a vehicle as well as other household goods. All items must comply with the import regulations in place.
- Your car will need to be prepped before its enclosed transport. Wash the exterior and thoroughly clean out the interior. Top off all the car’s fluids except the fuel which should read less than ¼ full. Make sure all tires are filled with air too.
- Write down any noticeable damages that your vehicle might suffer from. Snap photos of the entire vehicle before its transport date. Use the notes taken when you inspect the vehicle after it arrives.