Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
By using professional shipping services to get your vehicle from the U.S.A. to Egypt, you can assure that it will arrive safe and sound. Although it usually difficult to carry out an international auto transport, experienced transport companies will have all the right equipment and freight ships to do so securely.
They will also train their staff and familiarize them with the regulations associated with various foreign import policies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Regulations for Transport of an Auto into Egypt.
The regulations for shipping a car to Egypt from the U.S.A. will need to be addressed before the shipping process can start. Having the proper documents and certifications, as well as paying off duties and keeping the receipts, is the only way to gain Custom approval for import.
You will need:
- Title and registration.
- Proof that you are and have always been the sole owner of the vehicle.
- Receipts for duties paid.
- Vehicle evaluation.
- License or picture ID.
Call Egypt Customs and inquire about the current policies for vehicle transport. The policies can change at any time, so it is always best to be certain of what is needed from you. The transport company you bought shipping services from will also help you prepare the certificates and documents needed for approval of car import.
Taxes Associated with Egypt’s Auto Import Policy.
- Customs duty varies between 40% and 135%
- Tax varies between 10% and 35%.
- Full customs duty and tax is payable for all vehicles.
- For used cars, shippers must prove that they are the first owner of the car.
- For new cars, the car must be imported with the same year of manufacturing.