The act of shipping a car to Indonesia from the United States is seemingly impossible without the help of professionals. People all over the world buy shipping services to get their vehicles overseas safely.
Skilled transporters will have the right equipment, materials, and experience to carry out the shipping process without too much of a hassle.
Find a U.S. transporter with a good reputation for carrying out successful international auto transports. Use online resources to dig up reviews and ratings for the companies that appeal to you and begin calling around for quotes. Don’t forget to ask questions and compare each transport service before coming to any decisions.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Happens after I Hire Professionals to Ship My Car to Indonesia?
After scheduling your transport and choosing a shipping method you feel comfortable with, begin preparing for the car’s journey abroad. Not only will the transport company have preparation requests, but you will need to gather all of the documents required for presentation at the Custom’s office. In order to learn about the auto import policies of the country, call the Embassy of Indonesia. They will gladly inform you of the auto import policy currently in place.
When you have learned of all that is required for a successful auto import, begin fulfilling the prerequisites. Your overseas transport company will help you along the way.
- License, Picture ID or Passport.
- Vehicle Title and Registration.
- Proof of Paid Tariffs.
- Bill of Lading.
- Original Purchase Invoice.
On top of all the documentation that must be gathered, strict regulations must be met. For instance, the vehicle must be new since Indonesia prohibits used vehicles. The engine size must remain under 3,000 CC. The import requirements and restrictions for vehicles can change at any given time. Always make the effort to learn of the most up-to-date import policies for the country.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory