Container shipping is a great transport method for anyone who wants to ship a car to Jamaica safely. Even though this particular shipping service is a bit more costly than open air methods, it is a lot more convenient to some. For instance, you will be able to choose between several container sizes and your possessions can be packed inside the vehicle and remaining container space.
All belongings will need to be approved by the country. If you do not need all of the space provided within a shipping container, you can split the space and cost of the transport method with another individual.
Since the car is secured inside the shipping container, it is safe from poor weather conditions and any other harsh elements. Being transported over the ocean is risky no matter what type of cargo is aboard the ship.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Happens When the Car Arrives in Jamaica?
When your car is scheduled to arrive in Jamaica, make sure you are present at the port it will be delivered to. None of the seaports will hold imported goods, so make sure you have a ride arranged that day. When you finally have the automobile in your possession again, check it over for damages. If you happen to notice any harm that wasn’t there prior to the vehicle’s lengthy journey, inform the transport company.
All legitimate overseas transporters are required to carry insurance. Although it is rarely ever needed, this insurance coverage is essential to all successful transports. If any damage was acquired while the vehicle was in the transport company’s care, all repairs and replacements will be paid for.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory