Shipping your car from the U.S.A. to Russia is a process that must be taken seriously. At least by the professionals hired to handle the job. However, you will also be responsible for providing the requested documentation and paying for the taxes and costs associated with the car’s import.
While this could easily become costlier than you anticipated, it is much cheaper than buying a vehicle and less stressful than using public transit in the country.
After making the decision to ship your car to Russia, you will need to consider the methods of shipping you have available to you. Usually, this consists of two options- RO/RO or container transport. Both are cost effective, safe ways to have the vehicle delivered. Individuals that wish for the ultimate protection during their vehicle’s oversea travels usually choose the container shipping method.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
About the Container Shipping Method.
Container shipping methods offer the most protection and security for the car’s journey from the U.S.A. to Russia. It protects the car from weather conditions and other obstacles that might cause harm while abroad. Not only is the container shipping method more secure, but it allows individuals purchasing this method to ship other belongings with the car.
There are several different container sizes. Choose the one that best suits your circumstances. Even the smallest size of shipping container may be more space than you find necessary. If you are moving with other people, see if they would be willing to split the cost of the container and space. Make sure that all the items packed away in the container awaiting their transport are permitted through Russia’s import policies. Call the Embassy of Russia to learn more about the policies in place.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?