If you’re going to Slovenia for residency or even temporary stay, ship your car to the nation through a qualified transport company that offers container shipping services.
This is the best and most efficient form of international auto transport. There isn’t a cheaper or safer way to get your vehicle across the North Atlantic Ocean.
Although container shipping isn’t the cheapest option, it is still quite affordable. It provides more protection for the car and extra space for the customer to ship over other belongings. There are various container sizes to choose from. The transporter will help you choose an appropriate size based on the information you gave them.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Advantages of Enclosed Shipping Services
- Container shipping is cost efficient and affordable.
- If you don’t need all the space provided in the shipping container, you can share the transport service with another person interested in shipping to Slovenia. This lessens the cost
- Your car is protected from outside hazards. It is at less likely to become damaged or vandalized.
- You can ship other possessions to the nation as long as they aren’t prohibited by foreign import policy.
- There is less preparation for a vehicle being shipped through container transport.
Preparing for Container Transport
- Wash the exterior of the vehicle and clean out the inside. Make sure there aren’t any unnecessary or heavy items in the car. The excess weight increases the shipping costs.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less for safety purposes.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go before the day of transport. Call the Embassy of Slovenia to make sure that the items are permitted into the country.
- Inspect the car for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look over the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?