Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Overseas transport companies can provide a safe delivery to any country applicable. Without their assistance, shipping a car across the ocean to reach its new home is impractical.
So if you wish to ship your car to Saudi Arabia from the U.S. then contact a transporter with a great reputation for their international shipping services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Stay Organized for a Smoother Transport.
By creating a checklist, you can stay on top of all that must be accomplished before the car’s transport date approaches. International transports can get complicated. A checklist is the best way to ensure the vehicle’s permission into the country.
- Begin looking for an overseas shipping company a few months before the desired transport date. Whoever you hire should have a good reputation. Read the reviews left online by past customers. Check the companies’ websites for their contact information and history within the industry.
- Decide on a transport method that suits your circumstances and makes you feel comfortable about the automobile’s future travels. A customer representative of the company should be able to help you with your selection if needed.
- Contact the Embassy of Saudi Arabia for the latest auto import policy. Write down all of the information given to you. You should allow yourself at least a couple months to prepare for the automobile’s shipping process. You will need to have gathered and presented all required proof to Customs before the vehicle is allowed to be imported. This can take some time.
- Pay all duties and tariffs. Keep proof of payment.
- Get the car ready for shipping. Wash its exterior so that no dirt is visible. The interior should be emptied and clean. Extra weight in the vehicle may cause for higher shipping rates. The fluids and tire pressure will also need to be checked and filled. The only fluid that should read less than a quarter full is the fuel. Other requests might be made by the transporter. Fulfill all that they ask because it assures the safety of the vehicle and those handling it during its travels to Saudi Arabia.
- Arrange for rides to the terminals or ports. You cannot leave the vehicle at the port once it has arrived.
- Inspect the vehicle for damages before the transport is made. Write down the damages you are already aware of. Take pictures of the inside and outside of the car.