By using professional shipping services to get your car shipped from the US to the Solomon Islands, you can assure that it will arrive safe and sound. To an individual unfamiliar with the transport industry it would be hard to carry out a car’s transport.
Experienced transport companies will have all the right equipment and freight ships to do so securely. The transport service will also train their employees and familiarize them with the regulations associated with various foreign import policies.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Regulations for Vehicle Import.
The regulations for shipping a car to the Solomon Islands will need to be satisfied before the shipping process can start. Having the proper documents and certifications, as well as paying off duties and keeping the receipts, is the only way to gain Custom approval for import.
You will need:
- Title and registration.
- Proof that you are and have always been the sole owner of the vehicle.
- Receipts for duties paid.
- Vehicle evaluation.
- License or picture ID.
- Passport or visa.
Call the Embassy of the Solomon Islands to get further information about the current policies for vehicle import. The policies can change at any time, so it is always best to be certain of what is needed from you. The transport company you bought shipping services from will also help you prepare the certificates and documents needed for approval of car import.
As you’re on the phone with the embassy, ask about the current taxes and duties associated with your vehicle’s import. They’ll give you the current rates and tell you where to pay them off at. Provide Customs with proof of this payment along with all other documents required.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory