- Usarec Southern California Battalion, Ca Auto Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Shipping To A Base In The Conus Area
- We Also Ship The Following Vehicles To Military Bases
- Shipping Cars To The Military
- How To Prepare Your Car For Shipment
- Shipping Motorcycles To The Military
- How To Prepare Your Motorcycle For Shipment
- Talk To Us
USAREC Southern California Battalion, CA Auto Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
USAREC Southern California Battalion, CA is a military base that aims to grow an expeditionary force or army. Through mentorship and recruiting operations (enlisting and processing qualified soldiers), they purposefully build the army to communicate to the community and protect it against wars.
Shipping your stuff to the US Army Recruiting Battalion in California can be made easier and smoother with A-1 Auto Transport. We render military shipping services to USAREC Southern California Battalion and other US military stations. We have proven knowledge and experience of military shipping, so you can trust us to deliver.
Shipping to a Base in the CONUS Area
You may have received orders to permanently change your station to USAREC Southern California Battalion. However, shipping your stuff along with your car may not be an easy process. Thus, you should partner with us at A-1 Auto Transport to make it easy for you.
As an active or retired member of the military, you are eligible for certain privileges. However, you can make the shipping of your belongings easy by contacting your sponsor or your military transportation office. They will help you know the prohibited and restricted items to ship, and also the maximum things the military can help you ship to your base.
We Also Ship the Following Vehicles to Military Bases:
- Large Trucks
Shipping Cars to the Military
Our car shipment to military bases service is available independent of your current location or the military base to which you are relocating. We also provide discounts on car shipping for active and former military personnel.
You're probably aware that the number of items you can ship to your military base is determined by your rank and military status. Hence, you must determine whether your rank and military status entitle you to certain benefits, such as car shipment. After that, you should contact your transportation firm, as they are familiar with and understand the advantages and disadvantages of military shipping.
To ensure smooth auto shipping to your new base, you should also provide the following documents:
- Proof of Identification: This could be issued by the Federal or State government.
- Proof of Ownership: This must include a copy of your automobile registration.
- Proof of Eligibility: A copy of your official orders and modifications.
How to Prepare your Car for Shipment
- Wash and clean the interior of your car at least 14 days before shipping your car to ensure that it dries out completely.
- Wash the exterior of your car and dry clean with a dry towel.
- Remove all of your personal belongings that could get lost during shipping.
- Leave the tank of your car about a quarter full.
- Check the tires and be sure they are not overinflated or underinflated.
Shipping Motorcycles to the Military
The cost of shipping your motorcycle to a base within the states would not be covered by the government. However, shipping companies offer discounts to their clients. It is best to give the job of shipping your motorcycle to your new military base to a shipping company that has valuable experience in military shipping.
How to Prepare your motorcycle for Shipment
Prepare your motorcycle to be ready for shipment by observing the following:
- Leave your motorcycle unlocked.
- Take away any loose items or personal belongings hanging on your motorcycle.
- Disconnect the battery to prevent electrical sparks or problems.
- Stabilize your motorcycle by releasing some air from the tires.
- Be sure that all your paperwork is in order.
Talk to Us
We are ready to take your military car and motorcycle shipping order to USAREC Southern California Battalion. You can contact us on 1-800-452-2880 to speak to any of our customer care representatives.