Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Upland, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Upland Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Upland has grown from a citrus producing rural area to a modern city with over 200 diverse businesses. Upland is located in San Bernardino County, California. Moving house is a tasking process that will cost you money. However, you don’t have to experience this; a moving company is your best option. We are California based professional movers, ready to give you moving solutions to make the transition smooth.
Tips to make your move easier
- Budget: Do a budget to determine how much you will be spending on the moving process. Shop around for the best rates.
- Sort your belongings: Don’t carry what you do not need. Sell or donate to reduce the load and also create room for the more important items.
- Pack early: Start packing immediately after you set the moving date. Packing one or two boxes a day will greatly minimize your work on the moving day.
- Reserve your spot: Search for and identify a reliable moving company. Moving companies have busy schedules and if you don’t book early you may not get a date on their calendar.
- Inventory: Make a list of all your belongings and make sure to sign a contract with the movers. Label your boxes for easy access.
- Check your new place: Before moving into your new house, it’s important to check that the house is well-maintained and has no faults. Also, the house should be clean and ready for smooth settling in.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Adequate equipment: Professional movers use new and strong boxes to pack your items in, ensuring there is no breakage during transit. They have specialized gadgets to handle even the heaviest items like moving furniture down the stairs. A professional mover will assess your belongings and determine the best truck size for the job. This will save your time and money.
- Experience: This may well be the difference between a good move and a bad move. Experienced movers know how to do their work. Their staff is well-trained to handle any situation that may arise. They are also fast and efficient.
- Peace of mind: Professional movers do all the hard work for you. They schedule, pack, load, unpack and offload your items in an organized way.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
Finding a reliable moving company can be time-consuming. The following steps will make these a whole lot easier:
- Recommendations: Find out who has previously used the services of the moving company you are looking to hire. Ask how they view the company and if they can suggest alternatives. You can post on social networks for a variety of responses.
- Licensing: Moving companies are licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation. For interstate movers, they need to be issued with the USDOT Number by the FMCSA as a legal proof. The number allows for easy tracking of the moving companies by the government. A company that has complied with all the requirements is reliable in its services.
- Member of AMSA: Visit the database of the American Moving and Storage Association, to find if the company you want to hire is certified. AMSA members are reliable and reputable moving companies.
- Accreditation: Since your possessions will be in the custody of strangers, it’s critical that they are vetted and approved by the Better Business Bureau. Their high standards of approval mean that the moving company has to offer only the best services and makes the concerns of customers a top priority.
Our moving services
Here at A-1 auto transport, we offer the following professional services:
- Long distance transport
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Upland movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We are the leading moving company in California. Our services are professional and unrivaled. A-1 auto transport has a dedicated team that works with you to ensure you get personalized moving solutions. Our 20 years of experience in the transport industry has propelled us to acquire modern and specialized equipment that will make your move seamless. We continue to upgrade our service delivery to accommodate your every need.
Give us a call now on 888-509-3123 and talk to our customer representative to get free advice on the best services available for you. Fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free quotes.