Moving To or From University Of Southern Indiana (USI)
Moving has often been described as challenging. Furthermore, moving is a process that most people look at with trepidation. Nonetheless, this does not keep people from moving year on year. The most common reason that people move is so that they can have an easier commute, usually to work. As a student about to move to or from University of Southern Indiana (USI), you are probably moving because you need to live nearer or in the college, or because you are done with your undergraduate course. Well, we are here to promise you that your move is going to go well if you will follow our tips and moving advice provided here. We are not only a moving services provider in Indiana and across the country; we have over twenty years’ experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we believe that moving is a process that should not be stressful for anyone, even students who are probably moving by themselves for the first time ever.
How to achieve a seamless student move
Moving as a student should be one of the easiest moves you should ever make in your life. We would like to help you achieve this by offering the tips below.
- Pack a moving day kit: First things first, pack a box that will contain items you will need immediately you arrive in your new abode. This could include toiletries, a change of clothes, snacks and quick fixes like noodles, packing supplies such as scissors and so on. This will save you the headache of going through a zillion boxes to find a single item.
- Re-use moving boxes: Moving is an expensive venture, so instead of buying moving boxes, why not re-use some boxes from the grocery and furniture store? Most of these stores will be happy to give you their used boxes for free.
- Consider the services of a professional mover: Professional moving companies take the stress out of moving by handling all its aspects and letting you put your feet up. It is an investment that is well worth every penny.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
The benefits of hiring a professional mover far outweigh any disadvantages. Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring a professional mover.
They have third party partners: Not all professional moving companies offer all the services you need under one roof, but they have suppliers with whom they have formed a relationship. If for instance you may need moving storage, it is easier for the mover to find you clean and secure storage as opposed to finding it by yourself.
They have packing experience: Packing is not just throwing all your items into a few oversized cardboard boxes and dusting off your hands; it is an intricate process. Professional moving crews know how to pack fragile items safely to ensure they arrive in one piece.
How to find the best university mover
Finding a professional mover that ticks all your boxes can seem like a daunting task, which is why we have listed a few ways to help you do this.
- Get a list of companies: Use the internet and your contacts to come up with a list of moving companies near you. Try to come up with a list of not less than ten companies since you will still cut this list down to the one you will use.
- How long is your move? How far from your current location are you moving? Would you consider your move a local or long distance move? Find out which among your list of companies handles the kind of move you are going to be doing.
- Is the company fully accredited? Check the licensing and insurance details of the companies you have settled on. Every licensed company has a unique USDOT number that you can search on this website. Furthermore, the same website will also show you if the company is insured.
Our moving services
We have a host of moving services such as local and long distance moving, nationwide and international moving, interstate and coast to coast moving services. Moreover, we also offer full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, pool table transport, moving storage, vehicle transport, moving advice, cost of moving estimates and many other services.
Why you should move with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over twenty years experience in the business of moving. Furthermore, you can trust our services due to our consistent rankings with the Better Business Bureau. Moreover, we are a recognized ProMover and a member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Talk to us today
You may reach us via 888-509-3213 or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org