Ship Your Car To Or From University of South Florida
After enrolling at the University of South Florida, you realize you don’t have too much time to prepare for your move. Instead of relying on family and friends to help you get your stuff to campus, hire A1 Auto Transport for help. We have low cost car shipping services that even allow you to bring along other belongings. Of course, these services are cost effective and budget friendly to appeal to students all over the nation, regardless of how much money they make.
When you call us at (800)452-2880, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly customer service representatives. From there, they’ll address your concerns, answer questions, ask you questions, and provide a FREE quote. Once you have decided on the types of shipping services and have agreed to the proposed rate, your car’s shipping process will be scheduled and you won’t have to do anything but start preparing the vehicle according to our standards.
Preparing a Vehicle for the Shipping Process to Assure Its Safety
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle to reveal any damages that might be hidden by dirt.
- Remove any personal items from the vehicle.
- Reduce the weight of the vehicle by leaving very little fuel inside of the tank.
- Disable the car alarm so that it is not accidentally set off while in transit.
- Check your vehicle for leaks otherwise the auto shipping company will refuse service.
- Lock the vehicle after it has been prepared for the shipping process and hand the key to the hauler’s driver.
- You can reduce the risk of damages to your vehicle by checking the tire pressure as well.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.