Moving To Or From University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Moving is a process that is considered challenging by most people. Despite this, Americans move yearly at an astounding rate of 17% of the entire population! It is estimated that the average American adult will move 12 times in their entire lifetime. This means that every 6 years, an American will move from his current home to another location locally, across the country or even internationally! That’s a lot of times to move and still hate moving, don’t you think? Therefore, as you prepare for your move to or from University of Oklahoma Health Sciences, we would like you to look forward to your move. This is because at A1 Auto Transport Inc, we make it our business to make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. In fact, in the over two decades that we have been in the moving industry, we can attest to our moving prowess by the many positive reviews we receive from our clients here in Oklahoma and the entire country.
How to have a stress-free student move
As we have mentioned earlier, your student move can be made easier if you follow these simple moving tips.
- Prepare weeks in advance: Get ready for your move weeks in advance by buying and sourcing for all your moving supplies, starting on your packing, and basically ensuring that you are getting everything ready for your move.
- Inform your moving help: Moving requires that you get as much help as possible. If you will be asking your friends and relatives to chip in, ensure that you inform them weeks in advance so they can plan their days to accommodate you. Alternatively, if you are using a professional moving company, be sure to book them at least 4 weeks to your move.
- Get plenty of rest: The last thing you need on moving day is a headache from lack of enough sleep the night before. Ensure that you get a good night’s sleep to be ready for a long day of moving ahead.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Here are some reasons why you should hire a professional moving company for your student move.
- Experience: Professional moving companies like ours have years of experience you cannot expect to find with your friends. This makes us a more trustworthy and reliable moving partner.
- For a stress-free move: When you hire a professional moving company, you can rest assured that you will not have to stress over your move again. In fact, you can finally put your feet up as the movers take over the entire move for you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the mover suited to your moving needs
While there are thousands of movers out there, not all of them will offer you exactly what you need. Here is how to find the perfect mover for your moving needs.
- Reviews: Find out what kind of reviews the moving company has. You can check for customer reviews using online sources such as Yelp or the Better Business Bureau. Furthermore, for local movers, you can find out from your friends, family and local business owners.
- Involvement in the community: A moving company that is involved in the community activities is invested in their needs. Look out for these companies as they strive to provide great service as opposed to making a quick buck.
- Confirm credentials: Find out if the company is fully licensed. Furthermore, if you need an out of state mover, ensure that the mover has the relevant licenses to allow them to operate out of state by checking on the U.S. Department of Transportation’s website.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
Our company has a wide array of moving services such as full service moves, professional packing services, access to affordable moving services, moving labor for hire, moving advice, professional moving estimates, auto transport, pool table transport and clean and secure moving storage. Moreover, we offer local moving, state to state moving, coast to coast moving and international moving services.
Why you should consider us as your moving services provider
We are fully licensed and insured as well as have tons of experience spanning over twenty years in the moving industry. Additionally, we have memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the ProMover. Furthermore, our Better Business Bureau rankings are up to date and consistent. Our proven track record is backed by positive customer reviews over the years.
Contact us today
You may reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Furthermore, once you fill out the form at the top of this page, we will contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.