Moving To Or From University Of North Georgia (UNG)
When you think of moving, what is the first though that comes to mind? For some people, they think it’s an exciting time, while for others, they think of all the hassle associated with moving. Either way, moving can be both exciting and challenging; all this is dependent on how you approach the entire process. As a student, this could be your first or second major move as you get ready to move to or from the University of North Georgia. We have been moving folks all across Georgia and America too with great reviews. In fact, for the twenty years we have been in business, we have enjoyed tremendous success and received good reviews. If you stay with us, we will ensure that your move to UNG is as smooth as possible.
How to have a smooth move to university
Moving can be a very demanding process, but it can also be made smooth. Here are a few pointers on how to make your move to university smooth.
- Pack systematically: Have a system to pack your items for your move. Some rooms can be packed earlier than others. Some items such as bed sheets, divans and off-season shoes and clothes can also be packed earlier.
- Categorize your items: As you pack, be sure to sort your items into different categories. You can do this by packing each room in a different box. Additionally, you can pack like items together such as books, fragile glass items and so on.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover
Moving is a very involving and tedious process, we have got to admit. This is just one of the reasons why you should consider hiring a professional mover. Here are a few more reasons to hire a professional mover.
- Professional inventory: Taking inventory of all your items can be a mind-numbingly long affair. However, professional movers have been trained on how to take inventory in the most efficient way possible. We are sure this is a task you will not mind delegating to us.
- Proper moving tools and equipment: It may come as a surprise to you that moving does not only need a good set of biceps, it needs lots of tools and equipment. A professional mover has all these to make your move all the more efficient.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover for your university move
There are different factors to look out for when searching for a professional mover. We have compiled a short list which should get you started. Some of the qualities to look out for include;
- Licensing: Find out if the professional mover is licensed. It is important that a mover is licensed by the federal government and have a unique USDOT number. You can look up their credentials on the website of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Insurance: Professional moving companies must be insured for your safety and the safety of your items. Find out what kind of insurance they have for you; whether it is full value protection or released value. The cost implication for you may go higher but it is better to be safe than sorry.
- To go local or national: For a local move, it is wise to go with a local moving company. This is because they are more conversant with the area you are moving from and to. However, if your move is more long-haul, it is prudent to use a national moving company because they are better equipped to handle such a move.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide array of moving services which include campus dorm moving, dorm arrangement, furniture disassembly and assembly, full service moves, auto transport and pool table transportation, moving help for hire, cheap moving companies, professional moving estimates and many more. Furthermore, we offer local moving, long distance and interstate moving, nationwide and international moving services to all our clients.
Why should you move with us?
Besides offering you a wide variety of moving services, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Furthermore, we are fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau as a top ranking moving company and are members of the American Moving and Storage Association. In addition to this, we have been in operation for over 20 years, making us a trustworthy partner in your moving plans.
Do not hesitate to contact us
You can call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. However, if you want us to contact you instead, please leave your details by filling out the form at the top of this page. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com