Admittedly, moving can be a challenging and daunting process for most people. In fact, moving is ranked highly as one of the most stressful life events. That notwithstanding, we at A1 Auto Transport Inc would like to help you to embrace moving as a process that can be mastered. Besides, it happens only once in every few years so moving need not be as stressful as it has been made out to be. In our over twenty years experience in the moving industry, we have noticed that people move for various reasons and in different seasons. For a student, your move to or from University of North Carolina at Wilmington is just one of the hundreds of thousands of student moves happening this fall. However, your student move does not have to turn out to be a stressful time. We have been moving students in and all over North Carolina and to the rest of the country with great success. Furthermore, our company has had lots of experience therefore, every piece of moving advice we will freely give on here has been put to the test over the years with great results.
Tips to a hassle-free student move
Moving as a student need not be full of mishaps and stress. With these handy moving tips, your student move will be turned into one you can look forward to.
- Pack light: Packing as a student requires you think on survival mode. What items can’t you live without daily? Additionally, what other items can’t you replace easily? Items that tick these two boxes should make it into your packing.
- Bring the essentials: As you try to pack as light as possible, do not forget the essentials. These include items like pillows, towels, beddings and toiletries. They basically make up the items that you cannot share with a roommate.
- Consider getting professional moving help: While you may think that your student move is too small, it still is made up of the same tasks that a big move does. Therefore, hiring professional help is a good idea for a smooth transition to or from college.
Why you will need a professional moving company
Professional moving companies are the experts in relocation and moving. Here are some reasons why you will need their services.
- Cost-savings: While hiring a professional moving company is a costly venture, it may end up saving you some time and money. Since movers provide every service that you need under one roof, you don’t have to spend time running all over town seeking different vendors.
- No multiple trips: Movers have different sized trucks to accommodate any size of move you may have. And if you need more than one truck, they are sure to accommodate you cutting out the need for multiple trips.
- Experience makes it easy: Since movers have been in the moving business for years, they are able to tackle a move in record time. Furthermore, they can fit heavy and awkward furniture through narrow doorways and winding staircases with little trouble.
Tips to hiring a professional moving company
Finding a mover you can trust and afford can be a daunting task. Here are a few tips to help you along.
- In-person estimates: A professional moving company will want to conduct a thorough, in-person inventory of your items before sending a moving estimate. Be sure to pick only those companies that insist on this as it’s the best way to get the most accurate estimated quote.
- Their service offering: Find out what kind of moving services they offer. A company with a wide array of moving services is better placed to offer you a good moving experience.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have a wide array of moving services. Some of these services include local, long distance, state to state and international moving services. Furthermore, we offer professional packing services, in-person moving estimates, moving inventory, provision of moving boxes and supplies, auto transport and moving storage.
Benefits of moving with us
We are fully licensed and insured, and our company has been in operation for over twenty years now. Additionally, we have great rankings on the Better Business Bureau platform as well as great customer reviews. Not only do we have a valid membership with the American Moving and Storage Association, we are a recognized ProMover.
Contact us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Moreover, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.