Moving is an exercise most people say is daunting or challenging. While it is usually defined as a tiresome and stressful project, moving is still one of the things that Americans do in the millions each year. Apparently, about 46 million Americans relocate across the country each year! In fact, the numbers of Americans who move far outnumber the ones who travel to see a world’s famous mouse in the world’s largest attraction park. That said, don’t you think moving is a process that we should get right? Our company, A1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving folks in North Carolina and all over the country with great ease and fantastic reviews. Therefore, as you get ready to move to or from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, we are here to make the process a smooth one for you. Not only will we offer you free professional moving advice, we will ensure that once you sign up with us to move you, you will not regret it.
Tips to a smooth student move
Your student move can be smoother than you expect it to be if you follow these handy moving tips.
- Make a list: Write a list of all the items you will carry with you to the university dorms or your new apartment. Ensure that what you are carrying is made up of life’s essentials, don’t carry clutter as your new living space will not be as spacious as your home.
- Create a moving checklist: Write down a list of all the moving tasks that need to be accomplished in the run-up to your moving day. Additionally, you can assign dates and deadlines for when these tasks should be accomplished. Make sure you tick them off as they are accomplished.
- Remember your plants: If you have any potted plants you will be carrying with you, remember to water them before the move, and keep them away from any hot windows. Additionally, you should ensure that they are not squashed by other boxes and items.
Advantages of hiring a professional moving company
There are lots of benefits that come with using the services of professional mover for your student move. Below are a few of them.
- Convenience: Movers will be there at your convenience once you sign on the dotted line. Whenever you need some packing advice, you can be sure that they will provide it. Furthermore, they will be there on time and not leave until the job is done.
- Easy access to storage: Sometimes, you may realize that you need to store some items before you settle down in your new home or dorm room. Professional movers will have storage or access to clean and secure storage in a flash making it an easy transition for you.
How to find a professional student mover
As a student, you need to locate a mover who will cater to your every moving need without a problem. Here are some tips to help you locate the best student mover.
- Student discounts: Moving as student can be a costly affair, therefore it is great if you can get any discounted rates for students. Look out for these rates and ask around as well as some professional movers will only provide the information on request.
- Moving inventory: Before getting a professional moving estimate, a mover should be able to visit your current home and take a moving inventory. Avoid companies that are quick to offer a moving estimate without taking a moving inventory in person.
- Location: A local company is your best bet for greater service and good rates. This is because of its proximity to your current home; therefore, they will be able to offer services such as a walk-through inventory with ease.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
Our company offers local, long distance, state to state, nationwide and international relocation services. Furthermore, we offer professional packing services, full service moves, dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, auto transport, specialized pool table transport, free moving advice, professional estimates, moving inventory among other services.
Advantages of moving with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over two decades experience in the moving industry. Additionally, we have affiliations with the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the ProMover. We are also fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau with great rankings.
You may call us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Moreover, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com