- How To Have An Easy Student Move
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Mover
- Tips To Finding The Best Moving Company
- Our Moving Services
- Why You Should Move With Us
- Call Us Today
Moving has been classified as one of life’s most stressful events. This is could be true for most people as they are not usually prepared for a move. All over the world, people move for various reasons. The most common reason people move for is to have an easier commute to the office or workplace, while the next most common reason is because they have moved on up and want to live in a better neighborhood. Students however move for totally different reasons which are more or less the same universally. The main reason for student moves is to join an institution of higher learning such as university or college, or to leave the dorm rooms to start a new life outside of campus. Therefore, your move to or from University of North Carolina at Charlotte is going to be one of the hundreds of thousands running up to the millions happening this year. However, we want your experience to stand out by being one you can look forward to as we will ensure that you are adequately prepared for it. Our company has been in the moving business for over twenty years moving folks in North Carolina and all over the country with great ease.
How to have an easy student move
Moving as a student can be made easy if you follow these moving tips.
- Pack early: Packing is one of the tasks in moving that can be done early. Start packing away your items as early as 8 to 6 weeks before your move. You may begin by packing away items you will not be needing any time soon and finish up with the daily essentials a day to the moving day.
- Keep your memories safe: If it cannot be replaced, keep it safe. Items like memorabilia from your childhood, framed photos, heirlooms and so on should be kept together in a small box and carried along with you in your car. Remember to protect these items adequately as you pack them.
Why you should hire a professional mover
Moving is not for the faint of heart, neither is it an exercise that can be achieved properly without professional help. Here are some reasons why.
- Experience: Professional movers are experienced in the moving exercise because they have been in the moving industry for long. The experience they carry proves very valuable in packing, and other processes involved in the entire move.
- Safety of your items: Your belongings are safer in the hands of a trained mover, than in the well-meaning hands of your friends and family. Movers train their crews on how to pack professionally to avoid damage and breakage as well as any other moving mishaps.
- Your move is insured: Professional movers usually extend a form of moving insurance to your items during the entire move. Consult with them to ensure that your items are fully covered in case of any mishaps while they are in the movers’ hands.
Tips to finding the best moving company
There are tons of moving companies out there, so finding the perfect one may seem like a daunting task. Here are a few tips to get you started on the right track.
- Company history: You can begin by doing some background research on the company history of some of the local moving companies near you. The internet is a great resource, but you should also find out from folks who have lived in your town for a while.
- Avoid companies who’ve had a switch of names: As you dig up the companies’ history, look out for any name switches. Avoid companies that have had a name switch especially in the recent past. This is because their insurance and licensing may not be up to date.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
At A1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer a wide variety of moving services such as access to affordable moving companies, professional moving estimates, moving labor for hire, free moving advice, furniture disassembly and reassembly and professional packing services. We also offer local, long distance, nationwide and international relocation services.
Why you should move with us
We are a full service moving company with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Our company is fully licensed and insured with professional affiliations such as the ProMover and the American Moving and Storage Association. Furthermore, we are fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. Additionally, you may fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you.