Moving is a process which has long been thought to be daunting by most people. In fact, most people consider moving one of the most stressful phases that one can go through. However, we are here to dispute that by offering our well-learned moving advice for the last twenty years and counting. In our experience, we have realized that most people do not consider all the moving tasks involved in a single move, hence having a stressful moving day with last-minute rush. We have been able to come up with valuable tips that we have used and given our clients in Nebraska and all over the world to help them have a better moving experience. Therefore, your move to or from University of Nebraska Omaha need not be stressful if you follow our valuable moving tips. Our company has helped relocate thousands of individuals, families and students just like you with great success and for that we have very good reviews from our clients. Stick around and you will be glad you did.
Making your student move less stressful
Moving as a student means that you are moving probably for the first time by yourself as an adult. Your student move can be one of the easiest moves you will ever make if you follow these simple tips.
- Prepare: Preparation is an integral part of the moving process. You have to plan when to move, how to move, what supplies you will need and so on. All these fall into the preparation stage which if you ignore will result in last-minute rush.
- Pack like a pro: Packing usually takes up a huge chunk of your time in the moving process but it is one of the easiest processes to hack. Try packing all your items in boxes of the same size to make lifting and loading on to the truck easier. Furthermore, you can use your luggage to pack items such as books and clothes to save on the cost of buying packing boxes.
- Recycle packing boxes: Moving is a costly affair, therefore look for any avenues to save on the amount you are spending. Recycling moving boxes is a great way to save on moving costs. Look for used boxes from furniture, grocery and liqueur stores.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
Moving is a process which should be left to experts like us. There are a ton of reasons why you should consider using a professional mover such as the ones below.
- Experience: Professional movers have moving experience based on their longevity in the moving industry. This experience is a valuable asset which ensures that you get tried and tested moving solutions.
- Relieves moving stress: Moving can be a stressful time for anyone. When you hire a professional moving company, you can be sure that they will handle your entire move, which is a huge load off your back.
- Access to moving storage: It is easier to find moving storage once you contract a professional moving company. This is due to the fact that most movers have their own storage facilities which are clean and secure.
Finding a professional moving company
It can be a daunting task to find a good professional company since there is a numerous number of companies in the market. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Track record: The amount of time a company has been in operation should not be the only guiding factor to picking them over others. Research what kind of track record they have; a lot of customer complaints should raise a red flag despite their length of experience.
- Community involvement: Local moving companies that are involved in their community’s activities are more trustworthy. This is because they are more concerned about the kind of service they are rendering and not how fast they can make more profit.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide range of generalized and specialized moving and relocation services. Some of these services include, full service moves, access to a moving directory with thousands of affordable moving companies, free moving advice, professional moving estimates, furniture disassembly and reassembly, moving storage and auto transport. We also offer local, nationwide and international relocation services.
Why you should consider moving with us
We are fully licensed and insured, with valid memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the ProMover. Furthermore, we have over twenty years experience in the moving industry with great BBB rankings.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com