Moving is a process that happens all over the world and with the same results. Not only does moving mean that you will have to start over life in a new place, it also means that you have to get through the moving process. The moving process is possibly the main reason why most people consider moving a strenuous and challenging. However, moving can only be made simpler if you follow the tips and advice that we shall give you on this page. We at A1 Auto Transport Inc. understand that your move to or from University of Nebraska Medical Center could be causing you some trepidation. However, fear not because we have handled thousands of students’ moves just like yours in Nebraska and various states all over the country with resounding success. Furthermore, we have a good track record that is proven with fantastic reviews by the Better Business Bureau. You can trust us with your move.
How to hack your student move
There are tons of moving tips out there, but we have compiled just a few to help you hack your student move like a pro.
- Use packing hacks: The internet is rife with fantastic packing hacks. Be sure to use only what will help make your process easier and not complicated. Look for how to pack items in few boxes without damaging them and how to pack faster and so on.
- Pack early: Pack items that you will not be using before the move as early as you can. Other items that you can pack early include extra beddings, off-season shoes and clothes as well as books.
- Seek help: Moving is one of those processes you cannot do by yourself. This is the time to cash in any favors that friends or family may owe you. You should also consider hiring a professional moving company.
Why use a professional moving company?
Moving is made up of processes and tasks that may seem easy to accomplish until you have to actually get down to doing them. Here are a few benefits of letting moving companies handle your entire move.
- Avoid personal injury: Lifting heavy boxes, furniture and items is basically what a typical moving day looks like. Avoid getting injured by letting the professionals handle these manual tasks. The last thing you need on your first day in university or your newly-found apartment is a sore back and sore muscles.
- Protect your belongings: Professional movers come with all the necessary moving equipment and supplies to ensure that all your items are safely packed for the move. Furthermore, they are trained on the best ways to handle the most fragile of items without fear of breakage.
- Save time and money: Following a professional moving inventory, the movers will come with the correct sized truck to avoid multiple trips. This will not only save you time, but also a lot of money.
Finding a professional moving company
The process of finding a professional moving company can prove to be daunting if you do not know where exactly to begin. Follow these handy tips on how to land on the best moving company for your student move.
- Steer clear of companies that switch names often: Some moving companies avoid getting bad reviews from the Better Business Bureau by operating under different names. If a company has switched names many times in one year, you should avoid them.
- Location: Be sure to use a local moving company as opposed to one located out of state. A local mover knows your locality better. Furthermore, their services will be more affordable because they are closer to you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. has a wide variety of moving and relocation service such as these; local and long distance moving, cross-country and interstate moving, nationwide and international moving. Moreover, we offer full services moves, access to affordable moving companies, auto transport, furniture disassembly and reassembly, moving storage, packing and unpacking services, moving labor for hire, free moving advice, professional estimates and affordable cost of moving.
Advantages of moving with us
We are a fully-fledged moving services provider with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are fully licensed by the relevant legal authorities as well as have full insurance. Our memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association and ProMover are valid. Moreover, we have great rankings and reviews on the Better Business Bureau platform.
Make the right choice
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving solutions. You may also contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.