University of Montana is a public research university located in Missoula, Montana. Since its establishment in 1893, the university has been a flagship institution of the Montana University System and is the second largest campus in the state. It is among the top 20 universities in the nation in producing Rhodes Scholars. So far, it has 28 such scholars. It combines academic excellence with outdoor activities. The university has a spectacular Oval covering 3 acres swath of grass that runs east to west. The Oval is a traditional mark of the university. If you are planning to join college for your undergraduate or graduate program, or you have changed a major and need a college transfer, you may consider joining the University of Montana. Moving to or from this university with heavy household goods can be stressful. Seek services of a professional mover and get peace of mind during your move. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company which offers you the best moving services to and from the University of Montana.
Tips on how to make moving to or from University of Montana easier
Here are some tips that will be of great help to you.
- Plan ahead: Have clear information on when you are planning to move, the goods you need to carry, how to pack and how to move them. Come up with a list of the tasks you need to do and a checklist. If you have never been to Montana before, do some research on housing options and booking guidelines.
- Prepare: Put together all the items you need from packing materials, to the goods you want to move. Deciding what to carry and what not to carry is part of preparations. You don’t want to carry your pool table or furniture only to end up with no place to put them. You can sell, store or donate what you will not need.
- Pack essentials only: Don’t pack what you don’t need. If you are moving during the summer, there is no need to pack winter gear. You can get them later. Organize your goods well.
- Hire a mover: Moving on your own comes with a lot of challenges. You are prone to injuries when lifting and loading heavy goods. Seek services of a professional mover especially if you are moving from state to state or internationally.
Why you need a professional moving company for your University of Montana move
By hiring a professional mover, you save yourself the stress and headache of making costly mistakes during your moving. Movers can help you in the following ways:
- Saving time and energy
- They are familiar with most routes and moving logistics
- They insure your goods
- They have all the equipment to lift your heavy goods
How to find the best university moving company
Hiring a professional mover makes your move easier. Make sure that you verify the mover by checking their DOT number listed on their website and licensing records on Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Check their online reviews on the Better Business Bureau. You can also ask your friends and family members to suggest to you the best mover they have used and trusted before.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers you reliable services. Here are some of them:
- Full-service moving and storage: Whether you are joining the University of Montana for the first time, studying abroad or going home for the summer, we take care of your household goods. Leave moving to us and spend your time studying, hanging out with friends or doing other activities.
- Moving household goods without storage: You may be graduating, going home for summer, or just creating space in your apartment or dorm. We can help you to safely move your goods and store the ones that are in excess.
- Packing, lifting, loading and arranging your dorm: We help you pack, lift your heavy weight furniture and pool table, unpack and arrange your dorm or apartment as you engage in other activities relating to the move or your studies.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are familiar with Montana due to our years of experience. We have specialized in serving University of Montana students and are familiar with their special needs as well as the routes leading to this place. This gives us an upper hand in ensuring everything arrives safely and in good time. We also have local contacts which can help you settle in comfortably at Montana.
We give you full-service moving and leave you with plenty of time to focus on other tasks. Our state-of-the-art equipment and well trained experts will handle all your goods securely.
Visit Us Today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.