Ship Your Car To Or From University of Missouri
The most reliable way to get your vehicle to the busy grounds of the University of Missouri without driving it there is by hiring a reputable auto transport service such as A1 Auto Transport. We can assist you with getting your vehicle delivered to campus regardless of the distance or hardships presented. When you hire a professional car shipping service, you can rest with the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is being handled with great care and protected by insurance coverage while en route.
How to Prepare the Vehicle for the Shipping Process
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle to reveal any damages that might be hidden by dirt.
- Remove any personal items from the vehicle.
- Reduce the weight of the vehicle by leaving very little fuel inside of the tank.
- Disable the car alarm so that it is not accidentally set off while in transit.
- Check your vehicle for leaks otherwise the auto shipping company will refuse service.
- Lock the vehicle after it has been prepared for the shipping process but hand the keys to the driver of the hauler first.
- You can reduce the risk of damages to your vehicle by checking the tire pressure as well.
How A1 Auto Transport Operates
Typically, shipping companies will transport vehicles on an open flatbed trailer. In most cases, this is how vehicles are transported to dealerships after they have been manufactured. Of course, you can choose enclosed services if you wish to ship some of your belongings to your place on campus too. We also offer other wonderful services that make it easier for those with a smaller timeframe to get the car delivered.
Contact A1 Auto Transport today to get your no obligatory quote and we will certainly make sure we modify your shipping services the best we can to meet your budget. We can be reached five days a week at (800)452-2880.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.