Moving is a common occurrence with millions of people moving globally every year. In America, at least 17 percent of the country’s population will relocate yearly. Despite moving being such a popular occurrence, the actual moving process is not enjoyed by most people. In fact, the majority of people consider moving a challenging task. Not only do homeowners move, but students also make up a significant number of folks who move yearly. Students move for completely different reasons than ordinary folks. Some of these reasons include moving to or from an institution of higher learning such as university or college. Most students are believed to move out of the state they went to school in, within the first five years of their graduation. No matter the reason for your move to or from University of Minnesota Duluth, we are here to assure you that your move can be made simpler. Our company has moved thousands of students over the years in Minnesota and all over the country with great ease and resounding success. Stick with us and you will be glad you did.
How to make your student move less stressful
Moving can prove to be a stressful process if not handled in the right way. We have compiled some moving tips to make your move as simple as can be.
- Keep your essentials separate and accessible: The last thing you want to be niggling at the back of your mind is whether your passport was packed or left behind. Be sure to keep all your valuables like cash, jewellery or important documents in a bag that you can keep within your reach.
- Give yourself ample time: Create mini-deadlines for yourself that will keep you on your toes as you tackle each task. You could give yourself an hour to pack your kitchen and so on. Furthermore, plan ahead and decide when you will be moving so that you can work within the time you have left to get ready to relocate.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
Hiring a professional moving company to take care of your student move may not be something you had planned to do. However, there are many benefits tied to handling your move in this way, such as;
- Professional moving advice: There are moving tips and then there are professional moving tips which you can only get from a professional mover. These are some of the perks that you will enjoy once you hire the moving services of a professional mover.
- Professional inventory services: Taking inventory of all your items can be an exhausting process. Furthermore, you may not have enough know-how to do this in the most efficient way. A professional mover will offer this as one of their moving services, saving you the hassle.
- Customized moving services: Each move is different from the next, a fact that professional movers know. Therefore, your move will need customized services in order to ensure that it goes smoothly, something that a professional mover can do with ease.
How to locate a reputable moving company
Finding a reputable moving company is not just opening the address book and settling on the first name you see. It involves a rigorous process of scrutinizing the company. Some of the aspects to check out include;
- Licensing: Is the company licensed? Does it have the correct licensing? Professional movers that operate intrastate require a different license from those operating across the country. You can use this database to verify the licensing details of a professional moving company.
- Experience: How long has the company been in operation? Experience is a very valuable asset to a moving company because this is an industry where one gets better with the more clients they handle. Furthermore, experience means that the company has a track record that is traceable.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a moving company that has a wide range of moving services. Some of our moving services include furniture disassembly and reassembly, full service moves, packing and unpacking services, dorm arrangement, apartment moving, auto transport and moving storage. Furthermore, we offer local and long distance moving, interstate and cross country moving as well as nationwide and international moving services.
Benefits of choosing us to be your moving partner
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider holding over two decades worth of experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are a member of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Our track record is also accredited by the Better Business Bureau with great customer reviews and consistent rankings.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs, or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.