Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth (UMass Dartmouth) is one of the five campuses of the University of Massachusetts, found in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts. UMass Dartmouth offers world-class programs for both full and part-time undergraduate and graduate students. All the programs are designed to meet the aspirations and needs of students. You may be planning to join a 4-year program, or you have changed your major and you need a new university, or perhaps your family has relocated and you just want to move to a university near you. Move to UMass Dartmouth and interact with professors who love to teach and are ready to offer awesome opportunities for you. Moving to or from UMass Dartmouth can pose a major challenge. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional moving services to or from UMass Dartmouth.
Tips on how to make moving to or from UMass Dartmouth easier
Research on residential options early: If you are moving to UMass as a first-time student, research on residential options before you decide whether to live on-campus or off-campus. On-campus provides three residence options which include traditional residential halls, townhouses, and apartments. Look at the available options and book one in advance.
Getting a house early gives you a clear picture of the space and facilities available in your dorm or apartment. You can easily plan on what to leave, what to carry, and how to move them.
Early planning: whether you are moving to UMass Dartmouth for the first time or moving out for a campus transfer or after completing your course, planning early makes your move easier. Come up with a list of the most essential tasks you need to do, action plan and timelines. You may also list items that you will give or sell out. Besides, get to know how you will move your items, whether by driving yourself or hiring a mover. Estimate the cost of moving by comparing quotes from moving companies. You can seek help from a professional mover to get their estimates.
Prepare well: Start implementing your action plan. Do what you can like buying utility and moving boxes, disassembling your furniture, booking an apartment or dorm well in advance among other things.
Pack early and smart: Packing is the most difficult part of moving. You don’t want to pack your luggage haphazardly. You also don’t want to break delicate items or forget some crucial belongings you need. To avoid this, have a checklist arranged from the most essential to the least important items. Follow your checklist as you park. Arrange your belongings well and don’t mix food with detergent.
Moving storage: Sometimes you have a strict deadline to depart from your dorm or apartment after clearance and you are not ready to move. Seek storage services from movers.
Hire a moving company. Seeking services from movers that offer door to door moving services can make your work much easier. They do everything for you as you focus on your studies and other activities.
Why you need a professional moving company for your UMass Dartmouth move
- Your items, from the pool table to your car, are insured so you don’t have to worry about accidents and damages.
- Save your time and reduce moving hassles.
- Your goods are handled by professionals hence safety is guaranteed.
- You get moving storage services.
How to find the best university moving company
Do a thorough background check to confirm their authenticity and serving history. You can do this by reading customers’ reviews and feedback and check their rankings on Better Business Bureau. You can also check the licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers professional moving services to and from UMass Dartmouth. Here are some of our services:
- Moving all kinds of items from pool tables, to furniture and bikes.
- Door to door moving services for students moving from state to state, interstate, coast to coast, within the country or internationally.
- Full service from packing, unpacking to arranging your dorm or apartment.
- Moving storage services
- Moving advice from our professional and experienced team.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We have state-of-the-art equipment.
- We are careful with your belongings and treat them as our own.
- 97% of UMass Dartmouth students we have served refer their friends to us.
- We give you free no-obligation quotes.
- We have a satellite that tracks your items on transit.
- We have a professional and friendly team from drivers to customer attendants ready to serve you anytime.
- We are conversant with all the routes leading to UMass Dartmouth and extensive experience serving customers within Massachusetts and out of state
Talk to us today to enjoy our services. Contact us at 888-509-3213 or visit our website at a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of the page.