Moving can be a daunting task, whether you are moving for the first time or not. This is because moving involves a set of tasks which must all work together to give you a good moving experience. Moreover, moving is a process that must be properly mastered in order to enjoy the process. As a student, you are probably looking to move soon to or from the University of Massachusetts Boston . This may be your first or second major move, and we at A-1 Auto Transport Inc would like to help you along with free moving advice and insights. We have been in the business of moving students, homeowners and businesses in Boston and all over America with great success over the past twenty years. Additionally, we can assure you that your move need not be a stressful affair if you consider all our tidbits and information carefully and closely.
How to achieve a stress-free student move
Here are some smart moving tips to help you hack your student move like a pro.
- Have a plan: Make a moving plan to follow in the days running up to moving day. Create a moving checklist with a list of tasks plus the dates when they should be completed. Check these off as you go along.
- Be flexible: Anything can happen to your moving plans given that so much is supposed to work together for a smooth process. Be flexible as things don’t always go according to plan. Always have a plan B in case your first plan goes bust.
- Hire moving help: Moving is best handled by experts. Professional moving companies are able to anticipate any changes or emergencies that may come up in your move. Plus, this is the best way to have a stress-free move.
Benefits of hiring professional moving companies
As explained above, moving is a process best left to the experts. The main benefits that come with hiring professional moving companies are listed below.
- Peace of mind. Nothing beats having peace of mind during a move. Professional moving companies will take full charge of your move and do all the heavy lifting while you sit back and wait to settle in to your new residence.
- Convenience: The convenience afforded to you by hiring professional movers cannot be overemphasized. The movers will handle all your moving tasks with great efficiency affording you time to take care of other matters that need your attention.
- Safety of your items: Moving your belongings is a delicate affair as you could damage items due to poor handling. However, professional movers are able to handle your items with great professionalism and the right tools to ensure that nothing is damaged or broken.
Finding the best university mover
When you are getting down to the task of finding a good mover, you must pay attention to all the details of the process. Here are some pointers to keep in mind as you begin your search.
- Research: Find out all you can about the moving companies that you are looking at. Ask friends and family to give you their reviews based on personal experience. Additionally, you can ask local realtors to offer any reviews they may have on the local moving companies.
- Search locally: Local moving companies will be the best bet for your student move . This is because they are better placed to offer you services such as in-person estimates and a walk-through moving inventory. Furthermore, local movers have a better understanding of your current location.
- Authenticate licenses: It is important that a professional mover has all the right licenses to operate within the area they are based in. To find out if a mover has the correct and valid licenses that are required, you can check on the Department of Transportation database.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
We are a fully-fledged moving services provider with a host of moving services. These services include local and long distance moving, interstate and coast to coast moving, nationwide and international moving services. Furthermore, we offer access to affordable moving companies, free moving advice, professional moving estimates and cost of moving, pool table transport, furniture disassembly and reassembly, auto transport and moving storage.
Advantages of moving with us
We have a wealth of experience spanning over twenty years of existence in the moving business. Furthermore, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Our membership with the American Moving and Storage Association is valid and up to date. Furthermore, we are a recognized ProMover.
Make the right choice
Move with us today! Call us by dialing 888-509-3213 for any moving queries and solutions to your moving needs. Moreover, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we shall contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.