University Of Louisville (Louisville or U Of L)
Moving has been defined as a challenging process by most people. However, this does not stop people from moving every so often. In fact, in America alone, it is estimated that a person will move at least every 6 years in their entire lifetime, making that a total of 12 times! Students usually move for reasons such as joining a university or moving out of college, just like you are planning to move to or from the University of Louisville. Our company, A-1 Auto Transport Inc, has been in the business of moving folks all over the world, including to and from Kentucky with great success. Furthermore, our company has been in existence for over 20 years now, therefore we have considerable amounts of experience which is something you can rely on for your impending student move.
How to achieve a hassle-free student move
Moving as a student can be an overwhelming event, especially since it is your first move as an individual. However, these tips should help you to have a hassle-free move.
- Pack only what you need: When moving into university dorms, most people pack as they would for their homes. However, college dorms have limited space, therefore pack only what you will need to avoid having a cluttered room.
- Ask friends what to carry: You must have friends who have moved into university before you, or have moved out to their first apartment before you. Be sure to ask them what you will need as you move in and out of university dorms; their advice will help you greatly.
- Hire moving help: Moving can be tedious and challenging if you do not get help. You should consider hiring a professional moving company to help you on the D-day.
Why you need a professional moving company
Hiring a professional mover to handle your student move might seem unnecessary for most people. We however are of a contrary opinion, as the points below will show why you need to hire a mover for your student move.
- Professional packing services: Packing for a move may seem as easy as throwing items into a box and sealing it. However, professional packing services will ensure that your items are packed and protected against any kind of breakage or damage by extra padding and wrapping.
- Vehicles and transport: Professional movers have different sizes of moving trucks for various moves. They also have specialized vehicles for transport of items such as pool tables and vehicles, which is something you may not have in your possession.
- Trained moving labor: Moving involves a lot of processes such as heavy lifting and maneuvering bulky items through narrow doorways, loading trucks and so on. All these activities are not easy to accomplish without the proper training which professional moving companies ensure they give their moving crews.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university mover
Before you settle on a moving company, it is advisable to vet a few and settle on one that fits the bill. Here are some steps to help you achieve this.
- Get referrals: This is probably the most important first step to take as you search for a moving company. Ask for referrals from people you can trust such as family and friends. You may also consider checking with a few local realtors with a credible background. Contact these companies and request for estimates.
- The rule of ‘threes’: This rule basically means that you compare at least three companies before settling on one. Go through the estimates you have received with a fine-toothed comb, and ensure that you read all the fine print before settling on one that suits you best.
A1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide variety of moving services which include in-person moving estimates, moving labor for hire, access to affordable moving companies, moving storage for hire, transport of pool tables and vehicles, provision of moving boxes and supplies among other services. Furthermore, we offer local and long distance moving, national and international moving as well as coast to coast and interstate relocation services.
Why you should consider using our services
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are a member of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Not only does our Better Business Bureau ranking speak for us, we also have great customer reviews.
Contact us today
Call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving queries as well as moving needs. Furthermore, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we shall contact you as soon as we can.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com