Moving To Or From University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
When you think of moving, most people think of a challenging time while others consider it one of the most exciting times in their lives. The actual moving process for many has been seen to be daunting, whereas, the actual relocation is a breath of fresh air for others. As a student, moving can be a subject that you are approaching with dread based on the experiences of others. There are various reasons why students need to move, such as joining university after high school or moving out of campus after achieving your undergraduate degree. Whatever the reason for moving, you can be sure that it doesn’t have to be stressful. Moreover, do not be discouraged by the existing bad reviews on the moving process. We have successfully moved students to and from the University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign over the years and the reviews have been great. Furthermore, A-1 Auto Transport Inc has had resounding success in the relocation business in Illinois and all across America.
How to achieve a seamless student move
You can achieve a seamless and hassle-free move if you apply these tips that we have tried and tested over the years.
- Have a designated ‘first to unpack’ and ‘don’t pack’ list: Not all your items can be packed into boxes without damaging them. Potted plants should make this list. Items that are borrowed should also be marked for not packing. Additionally, it is important to have a box with items you will need immediately. Ensure that these are marked appropriately and loaded last onto the truck.
- Label your boxes: Labeling boxes is a very important aspect during packing. Not only will you know what was packed in which box, you will also have an easy time while unpacking since everything is well labeled. Ensure that you label all the sides of the box for easy identification.
Advantages of hiring a professional mover for your student move
Moving is a process that is very involving and if not handled right, it can cause immense amounts of stress. Therefore, here are a few advantages of leaving it to the experts.
- Less risk to your health: Moving involves a lot of heavy lifting and hauling of boxes and furniture. Unless you are a trained mover, chances of getting an injury from lifting in the wrong way are very high. Movers are trained on the best practices to employ during heavy lifting.
- Correct equipment: You definitely do not have hoisting straps or moving dollies lying around waiting for the day you need to move. Professional movers, however, have all the tools you need for your move so you do not need to hire any from elsewhere.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to settle on the best university moving company
The process of searching for a good mover may seem a bit challenging, but the results are well worth it. Here are a few steps to follow as you look for a moving company.
- Background checks: You may have heard lots of good reviews about a few movers who are near you. This is all good, but do not just go by these reviews, it is important to do some background checks of your own. Research the internet, ask real estate agents that are credible and settle on the company with consistent reviews.
- Call for estimates: Use the list you have now and call up the moving companies to request for an estimate. Once the companies send their representatives to do a walk-through inventory, be sure to show them everything. This will help you to get the most accurate quote as the entire scope of your move will be captured.
- Compare estimates: You may now compare the estimates that you receive. Remember that cost is not the only factor that should guide your choice. You should make a choice based on the kind of services offered against the cost.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer a wide variety of moving services such as dorm arrangement, apartment moving, moving labor for hire, professional estimates, access to cheap moving companies, affordable vehicle transport, specialty moving services for pool tables, professional furniture disassembly and reassembly, moving storage and many other services. Furthermore, our relocation services are local and long distance, interstate and cross country, national and international.
We are your moving services provider
Over and above providing you with a wide variety of moving services, we are a fully licensed and insured moving company. Furthermore, we have been in the moving business for over 20 years, with great Better Business Bureau rankings.
Call us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.