Moving To Or From the University Of Illinois At Chicago (UIC)
Moving is an exciting time for most people because it spells the beginning of a new chapter in their lives. For students, it could mean the beginning of independent living away from your home, in college dorms or in your first apartment. It is estimated that a third of high school graduates and an almost equal number of undergrads move out of their home state. This means that your first move as a student could possibly be a national or cross-country move! Does that sound intimidating? Well, it does not have to be the case if you stick it out with us. A1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving folks all across Illinois and throughout America for twenty years now with great success. In fact, we are dedicated to ensuring a seamless student move for you that we are ready to put our money where our mouth is!
You can make your student move seamless
That is right, you have the ability to make your student move as seamless and stress-free as possible as you move to or from University of Illinois At Chicago by following these fool-proof tips.
- Avoid over-packing: The temptation to pack ‘just-in-case’ items is usually high with students especially if you are moving to a new state with a completely new climate. This may lead you to packing too many items which you may end up not needing at all.
- Keep track of screws and small hardware: Once your furniture is disassembled, be sure to pack each of your furniture’s screws and bolts in a well-labeled Ziploc bag. In addition to keeping screws safely, keep track of curtain runners and hooks as well as other small yet important hardware.
- Contact the movers early enough: If you intend to use professional moving services, make sure that you contact the moving company weeks in advance. This will give you a better chance of locking them down early on and avoiding the extra cost of a last-minute move.
Why you should consider the services of a professional mover
Moving is an expensive venture, and hiring a professional mover only serves to increase the cost of moving. However, there are many advantages to moving with a professional mover, some of which are;
- Convenience: A professional mover is a one-stop shop for all your moving needs. Professional movers offer a wide array of moving services, and you will be covered for every moving need you have.
- Eliminate multiple trips: Trying to fit all your items into the back of a small rented truck or your dad's SUV may seem like a smart move until you have to make three trips to get everything into your dorm room. However, professional movers will save you this headache by ensuring that they provide you with the right sized truck to fit all your items in one trip.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university moving company
With the growth of the moving business, many companies have come up making it difficult for you to settle on a good moving company with ease. However, if you follow these steps, you are sure to settle on the best mover suited to your needs.
- Timing: Finding the right mover is a process that may take a long time, longer than you had probably anticipated. Be sure to begin your search at least a month to your move date.
- Be specific: When searching for a mover, you should make your needs specific as you ask about their services. For instance, if you need student moving services, make this very clear. Furthermore, if you have items that will require special handling such as pool tables, be sure to mention this too.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide variety of moving services such as full-service moves, furniture disassembly, and assembly, moving help, access to cheap moving companies, moving advice, affordable price of moving, dorm moving and arrangement, apartment moving, free estimates, vehicle transport, and moving storage. Moreover, we offer international moving services, local moving, and long distance, cross country, interstate and nationwide moving.
Why our services are best suited for your moving needs
We are a fully insured and licensed moving company, with more than twenty years of experience in the moving industry. Furthermore, we are a member of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover with great Better Business Bureau rankings. Our track record has remained consistent over the years.
Don’t hesitate to contact us
You may call us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we will contact you.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org