Moving To Or From University Of Delaware
Moving can be an exciting time as well as a challenging experience for most folks. It can be a physically challenging and emotionally taxing time too. Moving as a student brings with it lots of surprises as you get the hang of moving by yourself. We have moved students all over Delaware and the entire country for over twenty years now. Therefore, we can assure you that as you move to the University of Delaware, we have got you covered. Our company is a fully fledged moving services provider with a great client history and good success rates. Stick with us and your moving experience will definitely not be what you expected it to be.
How to make your move hassle-free
As we mentioned earlier, moving can be both emotionally and physically challenging if not handled well. We have a few tips for you to make your move hassle-free.
- Gather packing boxes and supplies early: You should begin to look for packing supplies and boxes at least four weeks before your move. Furthermore, when you begin looking for these supplies early, you can get them cheaply or even for free from furniture, liquor and grocery stores.
- Pack as early as possible: Start packing away your clothes and items as early as possible. You can first pack away what you will not be using soon and as the days to your move draw closer, you can pack more and more essentials. Use this opportunity to disassemble furniture that you can do without for a few weeks.
- Get help: Moving is a project that you cannot undertake by yourself. Seek help from friends and family. Alternatively, you can get professional help by hiring a moving company.
Why hire a moving company?
Is it really necessary to hire a professional mover for your student move? Our experience in the moving industry has taught us that no move is too small to need professional moving services. Here is why.
- For your peace of mind: A move can sap away your energy and cause you to stress over the details since they are so many. By hiring a professional mover, you transfer the responsibility for your move from yourself to them.
- To free up your time: Moving can take up a huge chunk of your time which you would have otherwise invested in other ways. Let the professional movers handle your move as you concentrate on saying goodbye and embracing a new environment. You can do this by visiting your new university or new town to acquaint yourself with what will be your home for the next few years.
- They have the right tools: Moving requires one to move bulky items around which often need to be hoisted with the help of specialty equipment and tools. Professional movers will know and have the right equipment to get your items in and out of the trucks smoothly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
There are hundreds if not thousands of moving companies located near you and across the country. Here is how to get the right one for your move.
- What kind of experience do they have in moving students? Besides looking for a company with a long and successful track record, it is also wise to find out if they focus on certain types of moves only. Some professional movers’ specialty is in white glove moving or commercial moving. Be sure that the mover you settle on offers student services.
- Do they charge extra for certain services? Be sure to find out if they charge extra to navigate stairs, disassembly and reassembly of furniture, more labor, and overtime etc. This will help you to anticipate costs and keep to your moving budget.
- Do they have positive online reviews? It is important to know what past customers have to say about the services of a professional moving company. Additionally, reviews from the Better Business Bureau are another good indicator for a company’s performance.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc service offering
We are a fully fledged moving services provider with an array of services which include campus and dorm relocation, apartment moves, door to door moving, local and long distance moving as well as cross country and international moving services. We also offer auto transport, moving labor, affordable estimates, and cheap rates among other services.
Why should you consider us?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company with great reviews on Better Business Bureau. We also are members of the American Moving and Storage Association, as well as a recognized ProMover.
Contact us today
Don’t hesitate to call us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Additionally, you can use the form at the top of this page to contact us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.