The University of Cincinnati Clermont College (UC Clermont) is one of the regional campuses of the University of Cincinnati, found in Batavia, Ohio. Since its establishment in 1972, the college offers over fifty bachelors’ degree, associate degree and certificate programs. Whether you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, consider joining UC Clermont. It is an open admissions institution.
Moving to this university can be stressful, especially if you are moving in or out for the first time. Hire professional movers like A-1 Auto Transport that offer moving services to and from UC Clermont.
Tips on how to make moving to or from UC Clermont easier
Moving can be so stressful and daunting. We have some tips that will help ease your moving.
- Plan your move in advance: Plan your move properly and early enough. When planning, consider the size of the household items you want to move, the distance you have to cover, whether it is interstate or out of state movement. You should also ask yourself whether you are familiar with the routes. The size of your household goods, distance, moving equipment and your familiarity with the routes should guide you in planning how you will move. You should also plan what you will pack and how you will pack them. Donate, store or sell what you may not need. Think about and estimate the number of moving boxes and other packing materials such as tape, bubble wrap and others. Find boxes of different sizes and put them ready.
- Pack smart: Sort and organize your belongings well. Separate your items well and avoid mixing them up. You don’t want to end up mixing detergent with school supplies or snacks. Pack them separately. Sell out or donate what you don’t need to reduce the bulk and to lower the moving cost. Don’t buy now what you can buy later. Remember to pack only the most essential items. If you are reporting during summer, you will not need winter gear until then.
- Liaise with a professional mover: Moving yourself with the help of friends and family may be exciting but it can consume a lot of time and comes with much hassle. You can also be affected by weather, road unfamiliarity and unforeseen regulations governing transportation of certain household goods, especially if you are moving from state to state. You may also end up incurring unexpected costs.
Why you need a professional moving company for your UC Clermont move
There are plenty of benefits of using professional moving company. Here are some of them:
- Professional movers bring with them a lot of experience and skills. You are assured of safety and reliability.
- You save your car or van from wear and tear
- If you are moving by yourself, you may have to make several trips. Professional movers have ability to move all your goods in one trip, regardless of their sizes.
- You save money and hassles because they do everything for you.
- It is less stressful when you seek professional movers to assist you in your move
How to find the best university moving company
Do some research and find out the best moving company for you. Come up with a list of movers within your locality and verify their authenticity. For moves from state to state, the mover must have a special number which is issued by the Department of Transportation. The number acts as a license. If the mover is properly licensed, it must provide DOT number on their website and in all their advertisements. Verify their licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
After verifying their licensing, read customer reviews and complaints from their previous clients. You can call or visit the website of Better Business Bureau.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers a wide range of moving services to and from UC Clermont. Here are some:
- We offer full service moving; we pack, load, offload, unpack and arrange your dorm or apartment as you focus on other things.
- We give you flexible storage options.
- We have a team of professionals who give moving advice.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We take every effort to ensure that your household goods are transported securely using state-of-the-art equipment.
- We monitor your household goods on transit through satellite tracking.
- Our drivers have a great wealth of experience, possess required certifications and licenses, and have passed various background checks.
- We partner with reputable insurance companies to cover your household goods while on transit.
We are waiting to serve you anytime. Contact our friendly customer care on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form at the top of this page and get a free non-obligatory quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.