- Moving To Or From University Of Central Oklahoma (Central Oklahoma Or Uco)
- Tips On How To Make Moving To Or From Uco Easier
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company For Your Uco Move
- How To Find The Best University Moving Company
- Our Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Visit Us Today
Moving To Or From University Of Central Oklahoma (Central Oklahoma Or UCO)
At the heart of Edmond City, lies the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO)—the third largest university in Oklahoma, US. The university has an enrolment of over 17,000 students and offers about 121 undergraduate and 74 graduate programs that are unmatched throughout the US. Through its transformative learning approaches, the university is highly committed to nurturing confidence and competencies among its students. It prepares them adequately for their future careers by offering them several opportunities such as internships, employment among others. Thousands of students within the state, out of state or from other countries join and graduate from UCO yearly. Some seek transfers after changing their majors or minors, or when their families relocate and they need universities near home. Moving, therefore, forms part of the core activities of this research-oriented university. Whether you are joining UCO for the first time or moving out after completing your program, moving is a tedious process especially if you are carrying heavy household items. Getting help from a professional mover can save you from many hassles because they handle the entire moving process for you. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best moving services to and from UCO.
Tips On How To Make Moving To Or From UCO Easier
Here are key tips that you should put in mind.
- Plan adequately. Get the details of the important tasks you must perform and come up with a plan. The plan will enable you to do everything at the right time.
- Sort out your items. If you are moving out, you should sort out your belongings to determine what to carry and what to donate or sell. If you are moving in, make the list of the most essential household items and school supplies you must carry. Don’t rush to buy the items that you can easily buy later after your move. After you have developed the list of what to carry, assemble adequate packing materials for them. Look out for free or cheap moving boxes and wrapping materials such as newsprints and clean old shirts or blankets.
- Start packing at least two weeks before your move. Packing is the most tedious and sensitive task in the moving process. It determines the final moving cost and bulkiness. If you pack in a rush, you might damage your most fragile items, forget essential items, pack unnecessary items or mix detergents with food. Come up with a daily packing plan and stick to it.
- Liaise with a mover. Seeking the services of a professional mover will help you have a smooth move. Movers will provide you with the much-needed equipment, help and skills.
Why You Need a Professional Moving Company For Your UCO Move
There are many benefits to rip from hiring professional movers.
- They save you time and much hassle. They pack, load, transport and even arrange your dorm or apartment for you.
- They know how to navigate their way to or from UCO because they are well conversant with all the routes.
- They partner with insurance companies to cover your goods from potential accidents and damages.
- They have the necessary equipment to handle your goods and lift your heavy furniture or pool table.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How To Find The Best University Moving Company
Verify the authenticity of the mover by checking their DoT number listed on their website and the licensing records on Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Check their online reviews on Better Business Bureau. You can also ask your friends and family members to suggest to you the best mover they have used and trusted before.
Our Moving Services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers you reliable services. Here are some of them:
- Full-service moving; whether you are moving within the county, from state to state, or internationally.
- We offer you flexible storage services
- We offer moving advice to students planning to move to or from UCO.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Through several years of serving UCO students, we have established an unwavering reputation as the most reliable and affordable professional mover for students planning to move to or from UCO. This can be proven by the positives reviews we have received from the current UCO students and alumni we have served before. When you move with us, you will get a chance to have your most fragile and precious items handled by well trained and trustworthy staff members. They not only handle your items cautiously, they also use our state-of-the-art equipment to pack, lift, transport and unpack them.
Visit Us Today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213. Fill out our form and get a free no-obligation quote.