Moving To Or From University of Central Florida (UCF)
Moving has proved to be a daunting and challenging process for most people. Despite this, it is estimated that the average adult in the US will move at least 10 times during their entire lifetime. Students like you find themselves contemplating a move as you prepare to move to university or out of the university dorms after graduating. As you get ready to move to the University of Central Florida or out to your first apartment, we can assure you that your process will be hassle-free if you follow through with our advice. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in the business of moving students just like you throughout the state of Florida as well as across the country and internationally. Our proven track record means that you are in good hands.
How to have a hassle-free university move
You can be sure that your university move will be smoother if you follow these tips.
- Get into the right frame of mind: Moving can be emotionally draining. Therefore you need to prepare yourself. Begin by researching the new state you are moving to, find out what kind of weather they have, social activities and so on. This way, you will prepare yourself to begin living in a whole new environment.
- Seek help: Talk to friends and family to assist you as you prepare to move. You could ask them to help you pack, get moving supplies and basically do some running around for you.
- Hire a professional mover: Alternatively, you could hire the services of a professional mover. As you will find out, moving has many intricacies which need an expert like us to handle.
Is hiring a professional mover necessary for a student move?
Moving is a project best left to the experts due to its involving nature. Here are a few reasons why you will find it necessary to hire a moving company.
- Your belongings will be safe: Trained moving crews have the expertise required to pack and move your items with no damage to them. Furthermore, if there is any damage during the move, the moving company will take care of your replacement cost thanks to moving insurance.
- Access to the necessary moving equipment: Moving equipment such as ramps, dollies, hosting straps and even custom trucks are part of what you will have access to when you hire a professional mover. Not only does the use of these equipment make work easier, your items will be safe as they will be handled in the right fashion.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best professional moving company
When you are looking for a professional moving company, you should be careful to do it with great care. The moving industry has grown in leaps and bounds over the years, and so has the rise of shoddy service providers. Here is how to avoid cons as you look for a moving company.
- Seek recommendations from trusted individuals: Ask friends and family to recommend moving companies they have used before with great results. Additionally, you can choose to ask around a few local real estate agencies to give you a few recommendations.
- Find out if they are licensed: A professional moving company should be licensed to operate. The Department of Transportation issues a unique USDOT number to every licensed moving company which is easily accessible on their website. Double check if their licenses are valid and up to date.
- Request for estimates: A professional moving company should be able to give you an in-person moving estimate after assessing your current home. Insist on an on-site survey as this will give you the most accurate estimate.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide selection of moving services to cater to different clients, whether their move is big or small. Our services include dorm arrangement, apartment moving, door to door moving, vehicle transport, moving labor, affordable cost of moving, access to cheap moving companies, pool table transportation, and free estimates among other services. Furthermore, we offer local, nationwide, interstate and international moving services.
Why we are the best choice for your university move
We are a fully fledged moving services provider, fully accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Not only are we a recognized ProMover, we are also a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Furthermore, we have been in operation for over 20 years, moving individuals and businesses across America and the world with great success.
Make us your student moving partner
Call us today on 888-509-3213 with all your moving queries and needs. Furthermore, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we shall contact you as soon as possible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com