Moving To Or From University Of California, Hastings College Of The Law
Moving, as everyone knows it, can be an overwhelming process. This is mostly due to the fact that most people approach the entire process unprepared and end up having a stressful time. However, as you prepare to move to or from the University of California, Hastings College of The Law, you need not brace yourself for a bad experience. Your student move may be the first or second move of its kind in your life that you have to handle entirely on your own. However, fret not because we are here to offer valuable moving tips, insights and advice to make your process simpler. We have moved tons of students and individuals across California over the years with fantastic reviews; therefore you are in good hands.
Making your student move stress-free
Is there any such thing as a stress-free move? Has anyone had a move that is free from any hassles of any kind? Well, if you follow these tips, you are well on your way to mastering your student move as opposed to dreading it.
- Sell what you don’t need: You must have accumulated lots of items over the years that you have barely used or probably never even used. Additionally, most of your stuff may still be in good condition but you probably won’t need them in your dorm room or new apartment. Put these ones aside and sell them. A plus here is that you will raise some cash for your impending move.
- Get extra packing and moving supplies: It is important that you stock up on supplies such as screw drivers, bulbs, extension cables and so on. This will help to ensure that you are well prepared during and after your move.
- Pack early: Start packing items you do not use regularly as early as three weeks to your moving date. Such items could include off-season clothes and shoes, extra towels and comforters, books and pictures. This will ensure you do not have a last minute rush.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover
As mentioned earlier, moving can prove to a stressful and very involving affair. This is because for a successful move, there are various aspects to a move that must not and cannot be ignored. Therefore, for this reason and many others listed below, it is advisable to hire a moving company.
- No hassle: Professional moving companies take care of the hassle of moving for you, leaving you to focus on other activities.
- Avoid the heavy lifting: Moving involves lots of heavy lifting of boxes and items such as furniture. Without proper training, you could injure yourself as you lift these items. Leave this to the professionals who are trained on how to handle it.
- Professional inventory process: Taking inventory of your items is a very important yet exhausting process during your move. Leave this to your professional moving company as they know the most efficient ways to do it. This will also ensure that your items are all accounted for on arrival at your destination.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best university mover
Not one move is identical to another; therefore you should find the best mover suited to your needs. Here are a few tips to help you do this.
- Do they offer free on-site estimates? Professional moving companies often offer on-site estimates, look for those who offer this service for free. This will go a long way in keeping your moving costs at a minimum.
- Do they have professional accolades and rankings? A professional moving company that has had great success in the moving industry will have good rankings with the BBB as well as other professional bodies. This is something to look out for.
The moving services we offer at A1 Auto Transport Inc
We are a fully fledged moving services provider offering a wide variety of moving services such as auto transport and moving storage. Moreover, we offer university and dorm moving, long distance and local moving, door to door moving and a host of cheap moving services for students.
Why should you make us your university mover of choice?
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider with over two decades of experience in the moving industry. Additionally, we are members of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as a recognized ProMover. Our business ranking with the Better Business Bureau has remained good over the years.
Call us today!
Pick up your phone and dial 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, if you fill out the form at the top of this page, we will contact you and answer all your moving queries.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.