What does the thought of moving conjure up in your mind? Most people would say, that it was the most stressful time of their lives, while others would be more forgiving and call it a challenging process. No matter what negative emotions moving tends to evoke, most people still move every once in a while. In America alone, there seems to be a bittersweet reaction to the subject of moving. The average adult living in America will move every 6 years. Furthermore, most people will gladly move if it means an easier commute to work. Another larger majority will also move when they feel it is time to move on up to a better neighborhood. However, student moves are largely determined by the need to join or to leave a university or college, than a personal desire to relocate. Therefore, as you get ready for your move to or from the University of Akron, you are in good hands. Our company specializes in giving a smooth and stress-free relocation process to all our clients. No matter the size of your move, we will handle it with the same urgency and importance that we handle all our moves. We have been moving folks in Ohio and the whole country for many years now with great reviews.
How to have a smooth student move
Moving as a student need not be a stressful time. If anything, it is an exciting time as you get ready for life as an adult. To be able to have a smooth move into campus, we have put together some moving tips to help you along.
- De-clutter: Get rid of items you no longer need. Go through your closet and purge everything that is just extra baggage. Remember, college dorms and your first apartment may not have all the extra space that your home does.
- Sell, Donate, Trash: Once you have created a pile of shoes, clothes and other items you no longer need, create three separate piles to sell, trash or donate. You will be surprised how much money you can raise from a garage sale.
- Get help: Ask your friends and family to help as much as they can. You have got to remember that moving is a process that you cannot achieve by yourself. Additionally, you can begin shopping around for an affordable moving company.
Advantages of using a professional mover
A moving company affords you lots of benefits such as the ones listed below.
- Efficiency: Since professional movers have all the correct equipment for a smooth move, you can be sure that the process is made more efficient. There is more done in a shorter period of time than you would hope to achieve with a DIY move.
- Moving boxes and supplies: Professional movers will supply you with all the moving boxes and supplies that you need at a fee. This will save you the trouble of having to search all over town for the same. Furthermore, they will use only what you need, therefore no wastage will occur.
How to find the best student moving company
As a student, you are probably moving on a budget. Therefore, you should look for a moving company that will afford you great rates alongside great service. Here is how to find such a mover.
- Their rates: Look out for moving companies that have special rates for students. These companies usually have a notification on their websites stating these special rates. What better way to save some dollars from your move?
- Moving inventory: A professional mover should be able to send a representative to take inventory of your items. This will ensure that each item that you are moving with is written down and accounted for.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we have a wide variety of moving services which include furniture disassembly and reassembly, dorm moving and arrangement, moving labor for hire, moving trucks for hire, access to affordable moving companies, auto transport and many other services. Moreover, we offer relocation services such as local, long distance, state to state, country-wide, coast to coast and international relocation services.
Reasons why you should move with us
We are fully licensed and insured. Additionally, we are members of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the ProMover. Furthermore, we have great rankings and reviews on the Better Business Bureau.
Make the smart move
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. Additionally, you may fill out the form at the top of the page and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com