Moving To Or From University California, Santa Cruz (UC Santa Cruz)
Whenever you think of moving, what kind of picture does it conjure in your mind? For most folk, moving has proven to be a daunting task. Well, whether we want to admit it or not, moving is a process we cannot avoid. This means that you must move at least once in your lifetime. Take for instance your impending move to or from UC Santa Cruz to begin a new life as a freshman or a graduate. Whatever the move you are planning as a student, you do not have to look at it as most folks do. Moreover, after our years of experience in the moving industry, we assure you that with our help, moving will be a stress-free experience.
How to make your university move easier
No one move is the same as the other, but some details in every move remain the same. By applying these general moving tips to your student move, we can assure you that you are well on your way to a stress-free process.
- Start early: Starting early means that you begin to get ready for your move early enough. For instance, if you need to source for packing materials, you can start buying them or looking for recyclable ones from friends and family. Additionally, you can start packing some items early on, especially if you do not need to use them daily.
- Time your move: If you are using a moving company like ours, be sure to hire them at least a month in advance. Moving prices usually fluctuate depending on the season as well as your booking time. Remember that last minute moves are always more expensive.
Why you should hire a professional mover for your university move
If you would ask for our opinion, moving is a process best left to the experts. Here are some reasons why we think so, and why you should hire a professional mover for your student move.
- Experience: Professional movers like we here at A1 Auto Transport Inc have experience in handling different types and sizes of moves over the course of many years. Our experience has given us the efficiency and ability to handle any moving situation that may arise, which you do not possess.
- Safety: We equip all our moving staff with safety equipment and training. Therefore, in case of moving heavy items up and down stairs, or hauling heavy boxes in rainy and slippery conditions, we are able to maneuver without injury.
- Affordability: Professional movers anticipate every cost that a move usually has, and they cover this in one quote. However, moving by yourself could have you paying for different services and meeting many other hidden costs which you may not have anticipated.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company for your university move
Now that you have established that moving is a process best left to the experts, here is how to find a suitable moving company for your student needs.
- Get on-site estimates: Contact the moving companies you have picked and request for a quote. A reputable moving company will offer an on-site estimate. Avoid internet and phone estimates as they are usually not accurate.
- Ask about extra charges and fees: Some charges may not be captured in the quote such as disassembly of furniture. Be sure to find out what other charges may arise outside of the quote and plan accordingly.
- Research the company: Find out if the moving company is registered with the California Public utilities commission, how long they have been in business, past reviews from customers and so on.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide array of moving services which include cross-country moving, local, long-distance and international relocations. Additionally, we offer specialized transport for heavy items such as pool table. Moreover, we offer full packing, loading and offloading, door to door moving, moving labor, hiring of moving trucks and so on. We are also an auto transport and moving storage provider.
Why you should move with us
We are a fully-fledged moving services provider with experience spanning years in the moving industry. Additionally, we are fully licensed and registered as well as have memberships with the American Moving and Storage Association. Moreover, our BBB ranking is great and we are a recognized ProMover.
For all your moving needs, reach us on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of the page and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com