Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Union County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping a vehicle to Union County is now much faster than before! A-1 Auto Transport uses modern trailers and trained drivers to ship your car within the shortest time possible. We put the needs of our customers first and strive to deliver beyond their expectations. As a leader in the Illinois auto shipping industry, we promise excellent services at all times.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Union County to Memphis||$200||200 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Union County to Miami||$659||1099 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Union County to Denver||$735||981 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Boston to Union County||$738||1231 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to Union County||$741||989 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Phoenix to Union County||$922||1537 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Union County to Seattle||$1107||2215 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Union County to San Diego||$1134||1890 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Union County
We have been shipping cars to or from Union County for over two decades. Our drivers know the 422 square-mile area like the back of their hands. Interstate 57 is one of the main routes we use when moving vehicles to cities within Illinois and other states such as Missouri. When seeking alternative routes, our drivers often use U.S. Highway 51 to access various locations in the area.
In addition to the interstate and U.S highways in the county, we also ship vehicles using Illinois Routes 3, 127, and 146. These roads lead to surrounding counties such as Jackson County to the north, Alexander County to the south, Johnson County to the east, Williamson County to the northeast, and Pulaski County to the southeast. Union County also shares a border with the state of Missouri, making it possible for us to transport cars to two of its counties (namely Cape Girardeau and Perry County).
Our service portfolio
We have a diverse range of services for vehicle owners shipping within the US or abroad. Some of these services include:
- Interstate truck towing: We provide towing services for all types of trucks locally and internationally. To ensure the towing is done professionally, we have invested in the latest towing technology. Our truck drivers ensure that the trucks are towed safely and that they arrive at their final destinations in good time.
- Golf cart shipping: Do you want to enjoy a game of golf when on vacation? We can help you ship your golf cart to your new location. Our truck drivers will ensure that the golf cart is crated before loading them onto flatbed trucks for transportation. We also ship non-operable golf carts to various locations in the US.
- Terminal to terminal auto transport: Shipping cars to or from Union County and delivering them to a terminal facility is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We have a large network of terminal facilities that we can use when dropping off vehicles. Alternatively, vehicle owners looking for convenient car shipping can opt for door to door transport.
Reach out to us!
A-1 Auto Transport ensures that you get the best services when shipping cars to or from Union County. We guarantee high quality services for vehicle owners within the US or abroad. To book our services or get a free quote, call our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Union County
- 62905- Alto Pass
- 62906- Anna
- 62906- Balcom
- 62920- Cobden
- 62926- Dongola
- 62952- Jonesboro
- 62961- Millcreek
- 62952- Reynoldsville
- 62906- Saratoga
- 62952 -Ware
- 62926- Wetaug
- 62998 -Wolf Lake