Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is one of Georgia’s premier transport companies. We have been providing our quality services to the people of Union, Georgia, and Americans from all 50 states for the past 20 years. With our vast experience, and our commitment to quality service delivery, there is no better company to partner with when shipping cars to or from Union County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Union County||$231||231 miles||2-4 days|
|Raleigh to Union County||$366||366 miles||2-4 days|
|Union County to Washington, D.C.||$442||590 miles||2-4 days|
|Union County to New York||$607||810 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Union County||$1010||2527 miles||7-9 days|
|Seattle to Union County||$1047||2618 miles||7-9 days|
|Tucson to Union County||$1103||1839 miles||5-7 days|
|Union County to Los Angeles||$1114||2229 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Union County
Shipping cars to or from Union County is quite easy due to the county’s infrastructure investment. The county is well covered by state and local highways which link it to the national grid. This allows us to have road based routes to the nearby counties such as Cherokee, Clay, Towns, White, Lumpkin, and Fannin Counties. The road network also facilitates nationwide transport routes covering the US mainland. Georgia benefits from being adequately serviced by international airports and seaports which are easily accessible from Union County. This facilitates international shipping by air or sea to any global location.
At A-1 Auto Transport, we pride ourselves in the wide variety of services that we offer our clients. They include:
- Express Shipping: Under ideal circumstances, most people have adequate time to plan their car shipping. However, if you need to ship your vehicle(s) at short notice, then we offer express shipping services where your car is treated as priority cargo and its shipping process is expedited.
- Vehicle Shipping: We offer a very diverse range of vehicle carriers which allows us to customize your shipping experience. When shipping with A-1 Auto Transport, it does not matter what type of vehicle you have, we have the capability to transport it both domestically and internationally.
- Interstate Towing: One of the most stressful transport problems is interstate towing. If you want peace of mind when towing across state lines, then let our expert towing crews handle your towing for you.
- Multi Car Shipping: We serve corporate clients who require multiple vehicles to be shipped (either domestically or internationally) at a single go.
- Motorcycle Shipping: Another specialized service that we offer our clients is safe motorcycle shipping both domestically and within our international routes.
What makes us different?
As a company that has established itself as one of America’s best transporters over the last two decades, we are not satisfied with maintaining the status quo. We recognize that our continued success has been due to our constant need to improve on the high standards that we set for ourselves. We are constantly looking to adopt new technologies and change how we do business. In recognition to the threat of global warming, we have adopted the A-1 Green Initiative to reduce our company’s carbon footprint. All our vehicles exceed the emission thresholds set by the EPA and our administrative functions have transitioned to become paperless.
Try us Today!
Shipping cars to or from Union County with A-1 Auto Transport is the best decision that you can make. Try us today by checking out our website for a free, no obligation quote.
Zip Codes we serve from Union County
- ZIP Code 30512 – Blairsville
- ZIP Code 30514 – Blairsville
- ZIP Code 30572 – Suches
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.