Safe And Reliable Union County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You can never go wrong when shipping cars to or from Union County with A-1 Auto Transport. Satisfied customers from Florida, and all over America, have recognized us as being the most dependable transporter in the industry. Residents of Union County who use us as their primary transport service provider should expect to be treated with respect and friendliness by our helpful staff. No other company comes close to offering the high quality services that we have while maintaining the personal touch that we have become famous for.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orlando to Union County||$152||152 miles||1-2 days|
|Union County to Miami||$378||378 miles||2-4 days|
|Union County to St. Louis||$648||864 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Union County||$617||1028 miles||4-6 days|
|San Antonio to Union County||$619||1031 miles||4-6 days|
|Union County to Milwaukee||$674||1123 miles||4-6 days|
|Union County to Denver||$1028||1713 miles||5-7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Union County||$1092||2183 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we serve from Union County
We are very proud on the vast network of routes that our clients shipping cars to or from Union county can enjoy. We understand the frustration of finding a dependable transporting partner only to realize that their routes do not serve your preferred destination. On a local level, we connect Union County with its nearby counties of Bradford, Alachua, Columbia, and Baker. When shipping across state lines, we have a nationwide network of routes that covers all 50 states and the counties therein. We also offer international shipping by air and sea to your preferred global location.
The services that our clients can enjoy from A-1 Auto Transport include:
- Car Transportation: Having operated for more than two decades as a car transporter, it would be very difficult to find a company that matches our capacity and experience in car transportation. Our fleet is impressive; not just in terms of the number of carriers that we have, but also the diversity of the carriers. Different types of cars require unique equipment and expertise to safely transport and we have the machinery to suit your specific car transportation needs. Our experience has also seen us increase our capacity for multi vehicle transport for corporate clients. If you are shipping a number of cars from overseas suppliers or simply want to move multiple cars across the US, we have the capacity to assist you.
- Military Car Transport: We recognize the sacrifices that our troops make for the American people. As a small token of appreciation, we offer special discounts for those who serve our military. If you are in active US military service, we can ship your vehicle to/from your deployment base whether it is within the US or overseas. Our discount extends to our veterans who are no longer in active service.
- Salvage Shipping: If you purchase a salvage vehicle that you want to restore, A-1 Auto Transport offers salvage transport across state lines at very affordable prices.
- Airplane Shipping: We have invested towards having specialized transport machinery for different types of airplanes. Contact us with your plane model and our team will ship it for you to your preferred destination.
- SUV Transportation: More and more Americans prefer to purchase SUVs, and at A-1 Auto Transport, we have dedicated SUVs carriers for your domestic, and international, shipping needs.
Choose the best!
Don’t compromise on quality! Choose the best car transporter. And you can start by getting a free, no-obligation quote on our website.
Zip codes included in Union County
- ZIP Code 32026 – Raiford
- ZIP Code 32054 - Lake Butler
- ZIP Code 32083 – Raiford
- ZIP Code 32697 - Worthington Springs
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com