Union City Long Distance Moving Companies
People have unique reasons for moving with most of them preferring better housing. A move can be challenging and with so many things on your mind, it makes sense to hire a professional moving company with years of experience. We are renowned for prompt and safe delivery and you can be confident that your move will be handled with care. We have expertise in any type of move and also provide vehicle transport services. Our staff will make sure your move in or out of Union City is flawless.
Top house moving tips
- Clean your house. Take care of minor repairs before moving into your new house. Make sure utilities are installed and working. Clean the rooms thoroughly so that come moving day, it will be easy to settle in.
- Be organized. Work with a list if you want to stay focused. Any task no matter how insignificant it seems, should be on your list. Create a flexible schedule to give you sufficient time to complete each task.
- Pack early. There is nothing worse than trying to pack a few days to the day of moving. Start as soon as possible to avoid getting frustrated. Have the packing supplies ready and in good time.
- Set aside valuables, jewelry and important documents. Pack them separately and transport them personally. These are irreplaceable if lost.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: An experienced mover will be able to tackle any issues that may arise during a move with ease. They have done this for a long time and know the tricks and techniques to make your move succeed. You don’t have to feel stressed out about moving. Once hired, the movers will take your moving problems and provide lasting solutions.
- Convenience and efficiency: The hassle of moving can be stressful especially in a DIY move. If you imagine packing, loading, unloading and unpacking your belongings, you realize just how tough a move can be. However, this is a job the movers have trained for and are well equipped to handle. They have trucks designed for moving household items and their staff work in teams for more efficiency.
- Professional services: The task of taking inventory of your household items can be daunting. But this is a no-brainer for professional movers. They have specialists trained to handle it easily and ensure that nothing is left out. This will help you determine if all your items arrived at your new house in the condition they were in before the move.
- No trips to the hospital: Heavy lifting can lead to serious health-related issues. You need to be physically fit and well trained to avoid such risks. And there is no one better skilled than professional movers. They use the right tools and equipment to lift and carry the heavy stuff when loading and unloading.
Useful tips when choosing a moving company
Check if the mover is insured. You want a company that will compensate you for damage or loss in case of an accident. The insurance policies might differ from one mover to another hence it is crucial that you discuss the details to find out the one you can afford.
Consider a BBB Accredited mover. Movers must uphold professional business practices and act in good faith to be endorsed by the BBB. You can also find reviews and ratings of moving companies from other customers. This will help you determine if the mover is worth hiring or not.
Beware of unrealistic estimates. While most moving companies are professional, there are those operating under false pretenses. Their aim is to rip you off by holding your belongings hostage until you pay the amount they want. The best way to avoid this is by shopping around and comparing estimates from several movers.
- Door to door moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Packing materials
- Storage facilities
Why you need A-1 Auto Transport
We prioritize the needs of our clients. From the planning stages all the way to unpacking, we provide custom-made services to address your personal preferences. Through teamwork, our staff ensures your move is as smooth as possible and your items are delivered safely. You can count on A-1 Auto Transport for secure and reliable services. Our specialists are experienced with moving houses across the country.
Talk to us
For professional, fulfilling and great moving experience, get in touch with us on 888-509-3213. Remember, you can get a free quote by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.