Union City Long Distance Moving Companies
We make a move because of jobs, education, better housing, family, business opportunities, retirement, military postings, the pursuit of dreams, and much more. Long distance moves involve a lengthy process and require special licenses and insurance. A professional moving company offers the best way to handle the entire process smoothly and effectively.
If you are moving to or from Union City, California A-1 Auto Transport Inc should be your preferred choice for a mover. We are a leading and reputable full service moving company that can help you with the entire process including planning, packing, loading, transport, temporal storage, unloading, unpacking, and furniture arrangement at your new premises. We can help you with local moves in Union City, state to state moves, coast to coast moves, and overseas moves. We also provide vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
There are several steps you can take to make your move easier.
- Understand your moving needs: It is important to understand the difference between local and out of state moves. Out of state moves involve crossing state lines and require special licenses and insurance.
- Plan your move: Determine how much you can spend on your move and make a plan to help you coordinate your move.
- Get rid of unnecessary items: Make a detailed inventory of your belongings. Use your moving budget to determine what you must carry with you. Make arrangements to dispose of unnecessary goods. You can auction some and donate the rest to charity and claim a tax deduction.
- Hire a reputable moving company in Union City: A professional mover uses the right tools and techniques to pack, load, and move all your possessions. They handle manual labor which protects you and your family from accidents or injuries and prevents property damage. It also gives you freedom to focus on more important matters.
- Travel case, essentials, valuables, and important papers: Pack a travel bag with enough clothing, toiletries, and other essentials. It is also advisable to keep important documents, jewelry, and valuables with you.
- Why you need a professional moving company: Long distance moving can be challenging and a reliable mover can help you with the entire process which gives you peace of mind and saves you time and money. A professional mover is a moving expert who has the necessary expertise, experience, resources, facilities, and economies of scale that enable them to move you easily, quickly, safely, securely, efficiently, and cheaply.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Here are some insider tips to help you get the right mover.
- Get recommendations: Ask your friends, colleagues, and other people for recommendations. You can also use a moving companies’ directory or conduct an online search. Make a shortlist.
- Check out the moving companies: Carefully research the movers. Visit their websites, research online for company reviews and customer complaints. Visit their offices in Union City and look at their equipment. Find out how long they have been in business and if they are members of American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Confirm licenses: Check their USDOT numbers and the MC numbers on the regulator’s website to find out if they are legitimate.
- Moving price: Ask for written estimates from 3 to 5 moving companies. Make sure you understand what is covered and if there are extra charges. Avoid movers that provide online or over the phones quotes.
- Choose your mover: Carefully, evaluate the estimates and pick the mover that offers you the best deal.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc operates all over the United States and overseas. We are experts in:
- Commercial moves
- Work moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
- Cheap Union City movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- One of the largest and most reputable worldwide shippers in the United States.
- Over 20 years experience in the transport industry.
- Experienced staff, equipment, trucks, and storage facilities in all key cities and metros across the country and overseas.
- Fluid and seamless door to door moving services to any location within the United States and internationally.
- Low price.
- Members of American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Top rankings on review sites.
Make the move Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org