Safe And Reliable Unalaska Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many people use Dutch Harbor interchangeably with Unalaska, even though the former is just a small part of the city. The whole area sits on an island southwest of Alaska. You can rely on A-1 Auto Transport for all your domestic and international moves when shipping cars to or from Unalaska.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Unalaska to Anchorage||$703||1172 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Unalaska to Juneau||$1009||2018 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Unalaska to Seattle||$1372||3431 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Colorado Springs to Unalaska||$1768||4420 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Los Angeles to Unalaska||$1826||4567 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Detroit to Unalaska||$2010||5026 miles||7 - 12 days|
|New York to Unalaska||$2213||5534 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Unalaska to Miami||$2448||6122 miles||7 - 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Unalaska
A-1 Auto Transport covers all global destinations and the rest of the U.S. Whether you want a delivery at your doorstep or to the nearest port, we will deliver.
Our transport services in Unalaska
We have a fleet of modern enclosed trucks to give extra protection for high-end vehicles and rare classics. The main benefits that you get from using the service include:
- An extra shield from the elements
- Hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the vehicles
- Air-compressed suspension to give the cars a smooth ride on rough roads.
Open-air shipping is the least expensive option to move your vehicle. We use open trailers that have two decks to pack 8-12 cars at once. Being able to ship that many cars at once helps to keep the service efficient for dealerships and manufacturers. When you choose the terminal shipping option, you become responsible for delivering the vehicle to an appointed transportation depot. We will pick it up from there and deliver to the nearest terminal at your destination. You can get rock-bottom rates if you pair open-air and terminal options when shipping cars to or from Unalaska. The door-to-door service lets us pick up the vehicle and deliver it to your residence. We will work out the nearest spot to drop-off or collect the car if the trucks find it hard to reach your home. Sending your car to a different country might pose many challenges. There is nothing out of the ordinary for A-1 Auto Transport. We have solutions to help sail through the regulations and well as put your car on the right option.
- Roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) is the cheapest international shipping standard. Some of our partner RoRo ships can move up to 6000 vehicles in one voyage across the sea.
- Container shipping is a good idea when you need to protect high-value car during transportation. Shared containers can lower the cost to ship.
- You may choose to transport your car by boat or by plane. It is very expensive to ship cars by air, where the cost can outrun the value of the vehicle.
Types of vehicles that we ship
Our transport service covers all car brands and goes on to handle other kinds of automobiles such as motorcycles, boats, yachts, snowmobiles, RVs and many others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
You will enjoy having a clean car at the other end, so make sure that you take it for a wash. It will also help to ease your strain when looking for dents and scratches during the inspection. We always recommend that you remove your belongings and valuables. Three things could happen if you decide to keep personal items and valuables in the vehicle.
- The transport company might refuse to take the vehicle.
- The stuff gets impounded by the authorities.
- The stuff gets damaged or lost while you don’t get compensation.
Check the car for leaks or mechanical problems and get them fixed. Report any unsolved issues in advance to avoid getting penalized by the transport company. Run a few maintenance checks to make sure that it is in good shape.
- Top-off the fluids.
- Check the battery terminals and the charge.
- Check the tire pressure.
Do not fuel up the car before the shipping process. Too much fuel increases the load and creates a safety risk. Since the truck driver will load and unload the vehicle by driving it, you can keep the gas at about one-quarter of the tank. Disable the alarm system, or write instructions on how to turn it off. The truck driver will need a set of car keys. Get the spares made so that you do not give out your only set.
About A-1 Auto Transport
Our journey in the industry started more than 20 years ago. Here is a bit of what you can expect by choosing us.
- Timely and hassle-free shipping with a licensed and experienced company.
- The most reliable options for shipping cars to or from Unalaska.
- A highly skilled and reliable team of professional.
- Full insurance cover.
- GPS tracking on all of our trucks.
- Top-notch customer service.
Get a free quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Unalaska - Aleutians West, Alaska (AK) 99685
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August