Moving To Or From UConn Waterbury Campus In Waterbury
Moving has often proved to be a daunting task for most people. However, we have realized that this often because most people do not take into consideration that moving is a process that requires lots of time and prior planning. For a student like you, moving to or from Uconn Waterbury Campus in Waterbury might be the first move you are doing by yourself. It does not have to be a challenging experience, if you follow these tips and tricks we offer you here. We have more than twenty years experience moving folks across Connecticut and the entire nation. Therefore, we believe our advice should help make your moving experience better than most people’s.
Tips to an easy university move
Is there any such thing as an easy move? We can guarantee you that there is. Why don’t you follow these tips and find out for yourself.
- Get organized early enough: Planning ahead will help you to avoid any last minute rush. Get organized at least 30 days before you move by creating a moving checklist and ticking off each task as you complete it. Packing is one of the aspects you can begin to do early and tick off your list.
- Purge: Having lived in one place for over four years, you may have accumulated a lot of clutter. Items you do not use anymore or have outgrown can be classified as clutter. Take this opportunity to go through your items and put aside everything you do not need. Do not be tempted to keep holding on to some items for sentimental purposes.
- Sell, donate or trash it! Create piles from your purged items that you can sell if they are in good enough condition. Additionally, you can decide to give away some items to a needy cause. Trash anything else that is too old, torn or basically of no use.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a moving company for your move
Moving is a process which most people would rather let the professional moving companies handle. Here are some reasons why you should consider hiring a student moving company.
- It makes planning ahead easier: When you hire a professional moving company, it is easier to plan ahead and set dates and time for everything to be taken care of. You will not have to worry about a last minute rush.
- Safety of your belongings: Professional moving companies are insured and this covers your items as they are being moved. Therefore, in case of any breakage or damage, the company will indemnify you. Additionally, moving crews are trained to handle even the most fragile items carefully and professionally to avoid damage.
How to find the best university mover
When you decide to use a professional mover, it is important to use one who will be able to offer you the services you need as a student. Here is how to find the best mover.
- Find out how long they have been operational: A company that has been in existence for a long time has a track record that you can check. Furthermore, a company with a longer track record is easier to trust.
- Find out what services are included in their rates: A low rate does not necessarily mean that the services of a professional company are affordable. Ensure that you study their rates against the services that are included. Ask about fuel charges, extra labor hours, furniture disassembly and assembly costs and so on. Make sure you are not overcharged.
- Do they answer your questions satisfactorily? A professional mover should be able to answer all your moving queries without hesitation. They should be ready to explain what their services entail, how they plan to move bulky furniture through narrow doors and so on.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer a wide variety of moving services to all kinds of clients including students. Our services include local moving, long-distance moving, nationwide and interstate moving as well as international moving. Furthermore, we offer dorm arrangement services, auto transport, moving help, trucks for hire, campus relocation, out of state moves and so on.
Why you should move with us?
We are a fully fledged moving services provider. Moreover, we are fully licensed and insured to operate throughout the country. We take pride in over two decades of moving experience as well as our Better Business Bureau ranking. Furthermore we are a recognized ProMover and a member of the American Moving and Storage Association.
Move with us
Make the decision to move with us today and call us on 888-509-3213 for any moving queries. You can also fill out the form at the top of this page to contact us.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.