Moving To Or From UConn Avery Point Campus In Groton
The mention of moving to most people induces shivers of dread or even jitters. This is because moving is a process often termed as daunting or challenging. As a high school graduate, you are definitely facing a move to university soon. And soon enough, you will be facing another move from the university dorms after your undergraduate studies. No matter what point of your student move you are at, we can assure you that your move does not have to be a scary prospect. At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer various moving services which will make your move to or from UConn Avery Point Campus in Groton a stress-free experience. We have over twenty years experience handling all kinds of moves, including university moves, with great reviews.
Clever tips to make your university move all the more hassle-free
Moving to or from university should not be a process that is filled with stress and anxiety. Below are a few clever tips to avoid the hassles associated with moving.
- Plan ahead: You can never over-plan for a move. Planning at least 4 weeks to your move will help you to get organized early and avoid last minute rushes.
- Get rid of any excess: Moving is a great opportunity to get rid of any clutter that you have accumulated over the years. Go through your clothing, shoes and items picking out items you do not need or never really used. Donate some, have a garage sale and sell some items.
- Budget and save: Moving costs money, therefore it is wise to budget for your move and begin to save. A good way to raise money besides saving is through the garage sale mentioned above.
Why you should consider hiring a professional mover for your university move
Moving as a student to or from the university probably means that this is your first big move. Therefore, you need all the help you can get especially from the experts. Here are the reasons why you should consider hiring a professional mover for you university move.
- Safety of your items: Professional movers are trained to handle different kinds of items, from the most fragile to the most bulky items like pool tables. Therefore your items are safer in trained hands. Additionally, in case of any loss or damage, your items are insured for the duration of the move.
- Access to moving storage: Most often than not, when moving you will need storage for your items. Professional moving companies have storage facilities for their clients, some of which are offered free for a specific period of time.
- Experience: Professional movers are experienced in the moving industry. This means that they will be able to offer you the kind of service you need efficiently and in the best way.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to help you find the best university mover
It is now time to find a good moving company for your university move. Different companies offer different facilities and services, you want the most ideal one for your move. Here is what to look out for.
- Availability: Is the company you want to hire available on the day that you want to move. Check your calendar against theirs and confirm their availability.
- Price vs. Service: Consider comparing rates versus the services offered. Furthermore, be very keen to find any hidden charges such as extra costs for furniture disassembly. Moreover, look for companies that offer a student discount for their moving services.
- Are they active in social activities in the community? Look out for a company that gives back to the community from time to time. It is advisable to look out for this trait because you want a company that is keen on relationship building rather than making a quick buck.
Our moving services
We offer a wide range of moving services such as local moving, long distance and interstate moving, cross country and nationwide moving as well as international moving services. Moreover, our moving services include dorm moving and arrangement, vehicle transportation, moving storage, packing and unpacking, furniture disassembly and assembly, affordable moving estimates as well as moving advice.
Why should you move with us?
Besides offering a wide range of moving services, we are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider. Our business standing is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with a consistently good ranking. Furthermore, we have an American Moving and Storage Association membership.
Move with us! You won’t regret it
Call us today on 888-509-3213 for any queries concerning our moving services. You can also fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall contact you shortly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.