Safe And Reliable Tuscola County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Tuscola County is among the five on the thumb region of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. Just like her four neighbors, Tuscola County receives seasonal tourists from the larger cities in the region which include Saginaw, Detroit and Flint. However, in order to fully enjoy the beauties and magnificent features that Tuscola County has to offer, it is advisable to ship your car along when you visit the region.
Public transportation is not reliable in the region, and one may have a tough time maneuvering the county. Which carrier firm is the best when shipping cars to or from Tuscola County? None other than A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most affordable services in Michigan, with no hidden costs whatsoever.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tuscola County to Chicago||$319||319 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Tuscola County to New York||$537||716 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tuscola County to Minneapolis||$549||733 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Tuscola County||$603||805 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Tuscola County||$693||1156 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tuscola County to Miami||$883||1473 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tuscola County to Los Angeles||$1159||2318 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Tuscola County to Portland||$1211||2422 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Tuscola County
We are well versed with Tuscola County. We understand the major roads as well as the service roads serving different neighborhoods and communities. Our scope of service covers Caro, Vassar, Akron, Cass City, Fairgrove, Gagetown, Kingston, Mayville, Millington, Reese, Unionville, Fostoria, Bay Park, Bach, Bradleyville, Colling, Colwood, Dayton, Deford, Denmark Junction, East Dayton, Ellington, Elmwood, Gilford, Juniata, Karrs Corner, Oakhurst, Quanicassee, Richville, Silverwood, Thomas, Tuscola Town, Wahjamega, Watrousvile, Wisner, Wilmot, Almer Charter Township and her 22 townships.
Besides, we also serve clients from the neighboring counties that may require Tuscola car shipping services. These include Huron County, Sanilac County, Saginaw County, Lapeer County, Genessee County and Bay County.
- Terminal services: For guests visiting Tuscola County, we ship cars using the terminal arrangement. This is a delivery service where we drop the car off at a designated terminal. It could be a storage facility, a car depot or a secure parking lot closest to the client’s entry point into Tuscola. For instance, for clients flying into the county through Tuscola Area Airport, we drop the car off at the closest terminal to the airport for easy and convenient pick-up.
- All autos shipping: For 25 years, we have shipped different car brands and makes. We are experienced in shipping sedans, SUVs, trucks, vans, motorcycles, classic cars, luxury cars, motorhomes, electric cars and hybrid vehicles. We have an abundance of both enclosed and open-air carriers that we use to ship each vehicle.
- Motorcycle shipping: We are excellent motorcycle shippers. Whether it is an Augusta, Benelli, Comel, Derbi, Genata, BMW, Ducati, Kawasaki or a Harley-Davidson, we are qualified to safely ship it for you. Read on our different modes of shipping motorcycles here.
For these and more services when shipping cars to or from Tuscola County, call us today on (Tel: 8004522880).
Zip codes included in Tuscola County
- ZIP Code 48435 - Fostoria
- ZIP Code 48701 - Akron
- ZIP Code 48723 - Caro
- ZIP Code 48726 - Cass City
- ZIP Code 48729 - Deford
- ZIP Code 48733 - Fairgrove
- ZIP Code 48735 - Gagetown
- ZIP Code 48741 - Kingston
- ZIP Code 48744 - Mayville
- ZIP Code 48746 - Millington
- ZIP Code 48757 - Reese
- ZIP Code 48758 - Richville
- ZIP Code 48767 - Unionville
- ZIP Code 48768 - Vassar
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.