Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Turlock, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Turlock Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This guide is for anyone in Turlock or Stanislaus County that needs a vehicle shipped, either to or from the area. There are many options when it comes to finding an affordable, experienced auto mover and the tips and directory on this page will help you find a reliable company you can trust to move your car. If you have further questions that are not addressed here or would like to get a free estimate, we encourage readers to call us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about shipping your car/motorcycle to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Turlock to San Jose||$103||103 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Turlock to Los Angeles||$299||299 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Tuscon to Turlock||$586||782 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Omaha to Turlock||$1000||1667 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Turlock to Chicago||$1065||2131 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Turlock to Jacksonville||$1086||2716 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Turlock||$1126||2816 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Indianapolis to Turlock||$1136||2273 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Turlock Auto Transport Services
- Plan Ahead – An easy way to save some money and reduce the stress involved in shipping your car is by planning ahead. Auto transport companies have to coordinate shipping for customers from locations all over the U.S. and time is your ally when trying to find a good deal (they charge more for rush jobs or last minute booking, which fall under the banner of express auto transport). A couple weeks is usually enough time to do some price comparison, figure our your delivery timeframe and arrange shipping with the company of your choice. To learn about what sort of preparations you’ll need to make before having your car picked up, visit our information center.
- Free Quotes – Every auto shipper in the industry should be happy to offer you a free cost estimate with just some basic information. By investing just a few minutes of your time, you can quickly and easily get several estimates from different transport companies and see how they match up. Not only is this a good way to save some money, but it’s also a recommended practice that allows you to determine the price range of the services you’re requesting. While the cost will be slightly different from company to company, there should be some consistency in the quotes you receive. (This is another benefit of planning ahead: it lets you contact several companies and get the best deal.) After contacting four or five shippers, you should be able to spot an unreasonably high or low offer and disregard them.
- Questions To Ask – If this is your first time shipping a car, there are some questions you can ask the companies you’re dealing with to make sure they’re on the up and up. Your first question should be to ask for any relevant licensing information, which will either be an MC#, MX# or USDOT#. Using any of these three, you can look up information about company performance, safety records and whether they have operating authority in the areas which they serve. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has several helpful resources that allow you to search for information about auto shippers by license number. Other helpful questions to ask include the following:
- Is there a cancellation fee and if so, how much is it?
- How much insurance coverage is included and what’s not covered?
- Do you offer open and enclosed transport carriers?
- Is short-term storage available?
- Do you have references from past customers or service reviews available?
- Do you offer any discount programs?
By asking these simple questions, you greatly increase your chances of finding an experienced shipper with a good track record of performance and customer satisfaction.
See the City of Turlock’s official website to find other types of businesses and services available locally.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Turlock, California Auto Transport Directory
Global Auto Transportation
A transport company out of Stockton, Global Auto Transportation offers customers a satisfaction and price match guarantee. They have local, regional and nationwide car shipping available from Turlock.
1120 Waterloo Road, Stockton, CA 95205
All Star Heavy Haul & Towing Inc
A local towing and transport company that also provides long distance car shipping, All Star can handle light, medium and heavy duty transport requests. They also offer 24-hour emergency roadside service locally.
1312 Dupont Court, Manteca, CA 95336
B&T Auto Transport
An auto shipper with more than 10 years of experience, B&T offers a wide selection of services that include the following: door-to-door transport, moving inoperable vehicles, cross country transport, international auto shipping, and RV and boat shipping services.
13408 Heritage Way, Hayward, CA 94545
Turlock includes ZIP codes:
95380, 95381, 95382.