Safe And Reliable Tuckerman Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Tuckerman? Are you fed up with the inconsistent delivery times and exorbitant rates charged? Then ship with A-1 Auto Transport, one of the largest auto shippers in the country. Our rates are affordable and our services convenient. You don't even need to get off your sofa to get a quote, just visit our website and use our rate calculator. It will give you an accurate estimate without the hassle of having to visit our offices. Our company has served the residents of Arkansas and America at large for over two decades. We ensure that all our customers get the royal treatment and their shipment arrives safely and on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tuckerman to Houston||$396||529 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Minneapolis to Tuckerman||$597||797 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tuckerman to Albuquerque||$710||947 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pierre to Tuckerman||$723||964 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Tuckerman to Washington, D.C.||$731||975 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Tuckerman||$872||1454 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tuckerman to Los Angeles||$1039||1732 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Seattle to Tuckerman||$1109||2218 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Tuckerman
With only about 2.9 square miles to cover, shipping cars to or from Tuckerman is easy with the kind of infrastructure that we have. We have mapped out the area, covering every corner of the city. Our drivers use the most modern navigation equipment to help them get to the most inaccessible areas. We also serve the neighboring cities and towns which include Batesville, Jonesboro, Searcy, Paragould, Forrest City, Marion, Cabot, West Memphis, Kennett, Blytheville, Memphis, Millington, West Plains, Mountain Home, and Jacksonville.
Our service portfolio
We offer one of the most comprehensive shipping portfolios in the industry. There's no shipping service that we cannot provide. Thanks to our all-purpose and versatile equipment, we are able to tailor some of the services depending on the customers' requirements. Some of our services include:
- Door to door shipping. Shipping is now easy thanks to this service. You can hire it from the comfort of your home, have your vehicle picked at your doorstep and delivered to any destination you want. The merits of using this service are that you'll get to interact with the person handling your shipment, only that person will be responsible for your shipment throughout the journey and since your vehicle is being picked up and delivered to specific destinations; it eliminates the need for storage facilities.
- Shipping for automakers and auto dealers. We possess the required equipment to cater for any number of vehicles that need to be shipped. We have a fleet of over 30 ultra modern carriers that can facilitate for the transportation of the many vehicles that automakers and dealerships require. They are eligible for discounts and price cuts for shipping large number of vehicles at a go.
- State to state vehicle shipping. If you are shipping your vehicle from state to state, you are better off letting an experienced auto shipper handle it. DIY moves may seem cheaper but if you factor in the amount of money you will use servicing the vehicle for the journey, the long hours you will have to drive, and the mileage your car will accrue, you will come to the same conclusion.
- Covered shipping. Shipping your vehicle under the covered option is the safest mode available. Your vehicle will be shipped in an enclosed container, protecting it from debris damage, harsh weather, prying eyes and theft. If you plan on getting your own insurance cover, the premiums will be cheaper if you use this service.
Types of vehicles we ship
Thousands of vehicles have come through our doors. We have always handled every shipment with utmost care. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Quad bikes, buggies, and other all-terrain vehicles
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes
- Fishing boats, houseboats, dinghies, hovercraft, and other watercraft
- Electric and other alternative fuel vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
It doesn't take a lot to get your car ready for shipping but the little time spent doing these tasks might save you from delays and accidents. Remember to:
- Clean your vehicle and document any cosmetic damage. Taking pictures is a great idea because it offers clear evidence in case there's a dispute.
- Ensure that your car does not have any personal items or any aftermarket installation. They may be damaged or stolen.
- Get your car serviced by a qualified mechanic or technician.
- Disable your alarm.
- Run down your gas tank to the quarter level.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
As a renowned shipper, we have a reputation to keep. Our name is synonymous with quality services and on-time delivery. Do not gamble with the safety of your prized possessions.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com