Troy Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Troy is the county seat of Miami County, Ohio. It is the largest city in the county with over 25,000 residents. It is home to the Troy-Hayner Cultural Center which houses a distillery collection and works by various artists. Other notable attractions include the Great Miami River and a strawberry festival each summer. If you wish to make your move enjoyable, choose A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with vehicle shipping.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Volume. People acquire numerous and different types of household goods with time. This can be due to a change in taste, increase in family size or climatic conditions. Moving a huge load of items can be challenging. Professional movers have adequate moving resources to provide quality moves to customers with numerous items. They use a sufficient number of personnel who work simultaneously to handle the moves on time. They also have proper moving equipment such as large trucks that can carry heavy loads safely.
- Security. Your household goods are valuable and need proper care to avoid theft or misplacement. Moving companies have put measures such as training and employing honest personnel to handle moves. They are also guided by a code of ethics which ensures they keep your items secure. Some professional moving companies like A-1 Auto Transport have real-time satellite tracking technology that ensures they know of the exact position of your belongings anywhere across the country.
- Knowledge of the terrain. Moving companies regularly handle moves in Troy’s terrain which means they understand it. They know the right weather conditions to move your items, where the pot holes are located and when traffic starts building up. They also have the required permits to handle household goods in Troy and other cities of Ohio.
How to find a reputable mover in Troy
- Request for suggestions about the best moving companies from trusted sources like family, friends or coworkers. They are more reliable than most internet sources. You can also check for moving companies online, but ensure the site you use is verified by certification authorities such as VeriSign.
- Check the experience of a moving company at the Better Business Bureau. Experienced moving companies are more likely to handle your move efficiently. This is due to the immense moving knowledge they possess. They know the best moving techniques and they also have adequate moving resources. Ensure you choose a company with over 10 years of experience.
- Go through the comments of previous customers at the company’s site. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have a customer testimonials page reserved for customers to air their opinion about the company. The comments are numerous and varied. They can help you understand the quality of a company’s customer service and other important information.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association, a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport deals with regulating state to state moving companies. The most important requirements they monitor are a company’s household moving license, moving resources and insurance.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The best practices when moving to Troy
- Learn about long distance moves from professional moving associations or the United States Department of Transport. This can help you choose a better moving company that has affordable rates.
- Ensure you note down all transactions and verbal agreements between you and the company on paper. It comes in handy in case you have a misunderstanding.
- Go through your belongings to establish the items you need to ship to your new house. Moving with numerous items results in increased moving charges and time. Pack the items you do not use and donate them to friends who help with your move.
- Smartly pack your household goods. Create a packing list which dictates; the time to pack, where to begin, how to label boxes and how long the entire process should take.
A-1 Auto Transport’s moves
- Packing to unpacking and house arrangement
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Office moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet moves
- Apartment relocations
- Vacation moves
- Military moves
- Storage services
Why deal with A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are conducted by professionally trained personnel who have been with us for a long period of time. This ensures safety, security and swift services with each move we handle. We are also compliant with all the government and state departments of transport requirements.
Try us out today
Get a taste of our remarkable services by speaking to an expert mover on 1-888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport. We also give a free moving quote after you fill out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.