Troy Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Troy has flourishing meadows and the liveliest sights in southern Illinois. It has preserved structures of the Civil War era. You can view the boats, bunkers and houses used in ancient times. The city has a museum with antiques worth millions of years. Troy's landscape along the Greater St Louis metropolitan has very refreshing sites along both stretches. The Willoughby Heritage Farm and Drost Farm have a myriad of recreational activities to choose from. The humidity and warm sunshine are also a favorite with many residents. Summer has several festivals and gatherings along the town’s central business district. Choose Troy, and try out new experiences. A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable mover in the city. We also ship vehicles across the state, country and internationally.
Why you need a moving company
- Heavy and continuous lifting: Moving involves handling numerous and heavy items. The company packs the items in boxes, tapes and straps them. They are stacked several boxes high and moved using dollies. When conducting a self-move, you can only move the boxes stacked in multiples of 2 or 3. This is tiresome and time-consuming. You can easily slip and damage the entire load. Moving a refrigerator with friends might be a good idea until the weight becomes too much and one of your inexperienced friends lets go. Heavy items can easily cause permanent limb damage or chronic pain. Save yourself potential harm and use A-1 Auto Transport.
- Accountable: The hectic nature of moving can make you forget several items. They may also get lost in transit due to lack of proper inventory. If your friend damages an item while moving, it becomes difficult to demand compensation. Mind you, accidents will happen frequently due to lack of training, experience and equipment. Moving companies create an inventory which lists all the packed and loaded items. They also have real-time satellite tracking in the vehicle. In case an item is damaged by the movers, they compensate in terms of cash or a similar item.
- Stress free: Moving companies have full-service moves that handle the entire process. This includes packing, unpacking and arranging the house. Most of the heavy and time-consuming tasks are in the packing and loading stages. Once that is taken care of, you can proceed with your normal activities uninterrupted.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Troy
Ask for recommendations from people within your locality. It is advisable to hire local movers since they properly understand the terrain.
Check customer review sites like Yelp or Transportreviews.com. They have verified reviews from thousands of customers across the country.
Check with FMCSA on the compliance and history of the moving company.
- The company’s crashes per year
- Current addresses
- Permit to move household items
- Validity of the moving and transport license
- The rights and responsibilities of the client
A moving company accredited by BBB relays quality services and adherence to a strict code of ethics. The organization is known to be of high integrity and staunch morals.
Make your move to Troy seamless with simple tips
- Choose a moving day between autumn and winter seasons when the number of people moving is reduced.
- Schedule moving days and acquire moving supplies in advance. It eliminates shortages and delays which are frequent on moving day.
- Downsize your move by donating items to Goodwill. For pricier items, organize a yard sale and sell to friends at discounted prices. You can also recycle items like magazines, newspapers and towels as wrappers.
- Use boxes from proven retailers. All rent materials are tested before handing over.
- Create an inventory of all packed items. Compare with the movers inventory and get a copy. This is necessary to claim compensation in case losses occur.
- Search com for the best moving tips. The experiences narrated by different customers are enough to plan a successful move.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We partner with various associations to offer sustainable moves at affordable prices. EPA continually monitors our staunch adherence towards environmental restoration. We sponsor several bright and needy students to international universities and have a home ownership programme for homeless people across the country.
Our moving services
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Affordable long distance moves
- Pet transport
- Local moves
- Office relocations
- Apartment relocations
- International moves
- Furniture moves
Call us today
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org