Trenton Long Distance Moving Companies
Trenton, the county seat of Mercer County is also the capital city of the state of New Jersey. It is well known for briefly serving as the capital city of the country in the late 18th century. Trenton has captivating views along the Delaware River that run across the central business district and western neighborhoods. The city’s Ground for Sculpture has scenic arboretums and century-old collections that attract thousands of tourists and residents. The state government is the largest employer in the city. If you wish to move to Trenton, engage A-1 Auto Transport for quality moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Peace of mind: Moving can be a stressful endeavor. Moving companies are aware of the anxiety that comes with moving house. It is their duty to provide smooth and satisfactory services to the customer. They also have to make moving a stress-free process to earn repeat transactions and referrals from customers.
- Accountability: Moving companies are better than doing it yourself (DIY). With a moving company, once you hire them to assist with your move, they are accountable for any loss or damage. They are accountable for their actions and make prompt compensation should damage occur.
- Efficiency: Moving companies train their personnel on the best possible ways to pack, load and transport items. They also bring equipment that enhances their expertise in lifting, loading and moving bulky items through narrow areas.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Trenton
Choose moving companies that have been in the industry for several years. Experienced moving companies know all the techniques to make your move smooth and stress-free. They also know how to avoid inefficiencies such as delays and accidents. Choose a company which has at least 10 years’ experience.
Check whether the companies have a satisfactory safety rating and little or no pending violations at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Moving companies with adequate moving skills rarely cause road crashes. They also adhere to all rules set by the state or federal government.
Run the company’s name on the internet to check if it has any awards. A moving company which has unique or incredible services might have been recognized by top professional bodies. Movers who care about the environment are members of the Environmental Protection Agency’s Smart Way Programme.
Deal with movers who have insurance. It is a requirement for all moving companies to provide the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance at 60 cents per pound of your items.
Identify average movers
- Ask for more than a 20% deposit
- Have no permanent physical address
- They avoid being assessed by the Better Business Bureau
- They do not use branded merchandise
Tips to accomplish a smooth move
- Understand the type of move you are making. Long distance moves require ample preparation time since you have numerous activities to handle. Prior preparation also helps to make your moving process efficient.
- Break down your move into days and tasks. Assign each moving process sufficient time to ensure there is no room for mistakes.
- Use corrugated boxes to pack your items. Tape them with extra layers on the bottom and along the edges. It increases their capacity to hold heavy loads. Ensure that no box surpasses the 60 pound weight limit.
- Know the delivery window to determine the amount of essentials you need to move in your care. Long distance moving delivery windows vary according to the distance, traffic and weather conditions. They might get delayed; hence you need adequate essentials to be able to get by the first few nights without a problem.
- Figure out about your estate or apartment’s rules and regulations. There might be certain conditions which limit the mover’s efficiency.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We are knowledgeable about moving and auto transport. We have been providing quality services to thousands of customers over the last 25 years. Also, our digitized communication platform makes our services accessible and easy to use. You can learn about moving and schedule your move in minutes.
Our moving services
- International relocations
- Local relocations
- Small moves
- Military relocations
- Office relocations
- Storage services
- Vacation moves
- College moves
- Government moves
- State to state moves
- Door to door deliveries
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org