Trenton Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that more moves happen during summer? This is due to favorable weather conditions and the fact that most kids are home for vacation. Youths recorded the highest percentage of the total population that moved. Planning such a big event requires professionals who have what it takes to complete the move safely and efficiently. Let your move to Trenton be one of a kind by hiring us today. Visit our offices in Michigan and reserve your date. We specialize in a variety of services including vehicle relocation.
Top tips to ease your move
- Wrap delicate items like dishes and vases in packing paper before placing them carefully in the boxes. Pack plates vertically to prevent them from breaking during transportation. Fill extra spaces using towels to prevent the items from shifting.
- Clean your electrical appliances at least 24 hours prior to moving. Unplug the appliances and wipe dry any liquids to keep the fridge or freezer mold-free.
- Visit your new house a few days before moving in to check if anything needs repair or renovation. It's also a great time to upgrade the kitchen or living room with a fresh coat of paint or furniture.
- Fill the Change of Address form at the local post office or do it online. Remember to notify your business associates, banks, and close friends of the impending move and give them the new address. This way, you won’t miss out on any events or notifications.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Reliability: Professional movers work with contracts. When you hire them, they provide you with a bill of lading that contains all the information including the moving costs. When you sign the contract, the movers are bound to honor it and deliver the services you paid for. They are reliable and you can expect them to show up at your doorstep nice and early.
- Convenience: There are household items you can’t carry without proper skills. Professional movers train their teams with techniques and tricks to maneuver your couch down a flight of stairs without any breakages. They use heavy duty blankets to prevent damage to your walls and furniture. With their skills, you can be confident that your belongings are in capable hands.
- Storage options: If you need your items moved before you, or you’re moving to a smaller apartment, you need a place to keep the items for a certain period. Professional movers provide secure storage facilities to store household items. The units are safe and designed to keep your items in favorable conditions.
- Inventory services: The thought of taking inventory of everything you have in your house is daunting. But thanks to professional movers, you don’t have to do it. They specialize in such services and will gladly handle it. The list ensures your items are accounted for at your new home.
How to find a trustworthy moving company
- Get referrals. At least one of your friends or family member has moved recently. Ask them about their moving experience and if they can recommend a moving company. Shortlist a few movers and check on them further before making a final decision.
- Never work with a moving company that’s not insured. The safety of your possessions should always come first during a move. Ask to see their Certificate of Insurance to verify if they are insured. You need assurance that your items will be in safe hands and only reputable movers can give such guarantees.
- Do online research to find movers in your locality. Sites like Yelp and Angie’s List provide invaluable information about moving companies near you. Here, you’ll find reviews and ratings from past customers. The performance of a moving company is reflected in the comments of consumers who have used their services. Go for a mover with many positive reviews and high ratings.
We specialize in these services
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Interstate moving
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a renowned moving company that has grown to be one of the most trusted movers in Michigan and beyond. With branches in more than 20 states, we offer a wide of services both domestically and internationally. Our staff will ensure your move is enjoyable and rewarding. With A-1 Auto Transport, you don’t have to worry about anything, we have it all figured out.
Whether it’s a move across the street or country, give us a call on 888-509-3213 and let the professionals take over. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com