Transport Your Car to Latvia through an Auto Shipping Company Known for Their International Services
There are many reasons people need auto transport services. Going through a professional transporter out of the U.S. is the only surefire way to ship a car to Latvia safely. They’re the ones with the proper equipment and necessities to carry out an overseas transport.
If they’ve been around for a while, they’ll have a better understanding of the import policies of other countries. Their help can greatly reduce the amount of time and stress involved in the process of fulfilling the country’s import laws.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Shipping Process- Step by Step.
- Book your transport with an auto shipping company as early as a few months in advance if you can. This gives everyone more time to prepare.
- After the date for your car’s transport to Latvia is set, start organizing all the documents requested by the Customs office. These documents prove your fulfillment with the country’s import policy. The Embassy of Latvia provides the latest information regarding the import policy at that time.
- Pay all taxes and duties relevant to your import and keep the receipt. You will need to prove that all taxes are paid. Take the receipt into Customs with the rest of the documents. If all is in order, you’ll receive permission for the vehicle to enter the nation.
- Get the car in its best condition. Wash the outside and thoroughly clean out the inside. Fill the tires with air and any fluids under the full mark. The fuel is the only liquid that must remain less than full. The tank shouldn’t be more than a ¼ full for the transport.
- The day of transport is when your responsibilities as a customer are over. At this point, the car is secured tightly to the ship and cautiously cared for as it crosses the ocean to reach Latvia. Make sure you are at the port where the car is expected to arrive for import unless other arrangements have been made through the transport company.